ADVERTISEMENT

Wake Thoughts

Jeffburgh

Chancellor
Gold Member
Jul 5, 2001
* Just gotta feel good for the kids given the $hitty end to the season to have at least one more feel good moment.

* Agree with most that they played well during the game. They have played similarly a number of times during the losing streak, but just were not able to pull ahead and close a game out, and Wake is in worse shape than they are. I could see them maybe finding a way to pull one more out, but especially with them having no depth, can't really expect that. Especially as some note if Toney is out or hobbled.

* One of Xs very best games in his two years from being a POINT guard.

* Brown got steam rolled when he had perfect position a rebound and that was all HCJC could stomach - very telling that he saw three minutes and never saw the court again. I have been pretty sure you want him to come back even if you know he won't do much more than he has to this point, but after last night ...

* I agree with some that there is a good chance there is a blood letting of some kind. BUT, if thing are not terminal yesterday showed that you would WANT X, Trey,Toney and Champ back, add Horton, Hugs/Max/Collier ... Some growth with AKC, maybe Drumgoole can add some quality minutes. Can see a team that could make that run at .500 in the ACC that we were hoping to see this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News