ADVERTISEMENT

Watson’s offense

I think he deserves some credit for swallowing the unpleasant but obvious fact that his QB was no good in the middle of the season, and milking the run game to the extreme he did, including some Wildcat.

And that they tried Carter, and rode him to the Duke win.

Not much else to praise him for.

I think he deserves some credit for swallowing the unpleasant but obvious fact that his QB was no good in the middle of the season, and milking the run game to the extreme he did, including some Wildcat.

And that they tried Carter, and rode him to the Duke win.

Not much else to praise him for.

Milking the run game...?

Ollison is a pretty darn good back. And so is Hall.

Running backs, with two 1,000-yard rushers this season, were not our problem.

One wonders why he didn’t go to that formula in the Stanford game... Hall only carried the ball 16 times.... makes one wonder if if he was purposely trying to demonstrate both he and Pickett had improved the passing game. Big fail if that was his objective

Reactions: Large Panther
One wonders why he didn’t go to that formula in the Stanford game... Hall only carried the ball 16 times.... makes one wonder if if he was purposely trying to demonstrate both he and Pickett had improved the passing game. Big fail if that was his objective
I was wondering the same. Hall started firing on all cylinders, then they pulled him for most of the 3rd quarter. Davis had some nice runs, but they kept trying to throw simple passes over the middle...we all know the outcome.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT