ADVERTISEMENT

Well Gary there’s your blitz!

thebadby2

Athletic Director
Sep 21, 2003
200w.gif

Corner took a too wide route for no reason.

If he takes the shortest path he gets there?
Stay down man. You’re beat. You can’t make any more excuses for this clownery. It’s over. Your boy has to go, like yesterday.

Stay down man. You’re beat. You can’t make any more excuses for this clownery. It’s over. Your boy has to go, like yesterday.
If you mean Narduzzi, one bad year happens.

I am fine with Narduzzi. Major mistake in this OC and this QB.

If you mean Narduzzi, one bad year happens.

I am fine with Narduzzi. Major mistake in this OC and this QB.
I disagree, but this is really the only solution we have at the moment. No way Narduzzi gets fired even if we lose out. Should have a new offensive coordinator and will have a new QB. He’s made good OC hires before. His job will rely on his next one.

I disagree, but this is really the only solution we have at the moment. No way Narduzzi gets fired even if we lose out. Should have a new offensive coordinator and will have a new QB. He’s made good OC hires before. His job will rely on his next one.
Biggest pluses with Narduzzi are stability and the ability to recruit out of state.

Would anyone we bring in be able to recruit out of state as successfully?

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Biggest pluses with Narduzzi are stability and the ability to recruit out of state.

That’s fair. I think a lot of it comes down to the coaching staff and the connections they have, although I do give Narduzzi credit for that recruiting. Someone like Charles Huff could with the connections he has from his previous stops. I guess there’s no way of telling.

Narduzzi loses over 5 games per season. That avg will go up. You need a thicker pair of glasses.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT