ADVERTISEMENT

Well that escalated quickly

Musah is really good. That said, he isnt going to play much at those clubs. Reyna is the next guy to make a move for a super club. Maybe we can have an entire team of super club benchwarmers. We already have Pulisic, Steffen, and Turner.
Good point on bench warming. Stefan isn’t even that anymore. I don’t see Turner staying a bench warmer for long. Too good and too young to stay a backup.

Turner reminds me of Bono, the Moroccan GK. I think he has a good future ahead of him.

For years, Bono was the bench warmer behind Ter Stegen at Barcelona. Only got to play in the early rounds of the Copa del Rey. When his contract was up, he moved on. Now, he not only is starting for Sevilla in La Liga, but is the toast of Morocco after his performance today.

Funny thing is I never knew he was Moroccan until today. He was born in Canada. As best I can recall, he never used his real name when he played there.

Sevilla is having a terrible season, but I don’t believe Bono is being blamed at all for it. He had a terrific game against Barcelona, but Sevilla lost.

Funny thing is, I thought he only made one good save on the PKs. The first shot hit the post. The last one by Busquet was taken with so little power that it was almost laughable.

Turner reminds me of Bono, the Moroccan GK. I think he has a good future ahead of him.

For years, Bono was the bench warmer behind Ter Stegen at Barcelona. Only got to play in the early rounds of the Copa del Rey. When his contract was up, he moved on. Now, he not only is starting for Sevilla in La Liga, but is the toast of Morocco after his performance today.

Funny thing is I never knew he was Moroccan until today. He was born in Canada. As best I can recall, he never used his real name when he played there.

Sevilla is having a terrible season, but I don’t believe Bono is being blamed at all for it. He had a terrific game against Barcelona, but Sevilla lost.

Funny thing is, I thought he only made one good save on the PKs. The first shot hit the post. The last one by Busquet was taken with so little power that it was almost laughable.
Ha! I thought he looked really good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT