ADVERTISEMENT

What’s up with Amanda West?

Pgh4Pitt

Scholarship
Gold Member
Dec 18, 2019
Hasn’t played last two games. Would’ve helped I’m sure against TCU.

Hasn’t played last two games. Would’ve helped I’m sure against TCU.
She took a hard tackle (probably could have been a foul) vs St Joe’s and had to leave the match — seemed to have an ankle issue. Hopefully just being super cautious so she’s 100% for ACC play. But, certainly a worry she hasn’t played since she left the St Joe’s match. I believe she’s been on the bench these last two matches and PItt hasn’t announced an injury — fingers crossed .

Reactions: Pgh4Pitt
Hopefully tonight was just them being cautious about bringing someone back from an injury against a team that Pitt could have played a woman down against the whole game and still easily beaten.

Reactions: Pgh4Pitt
She took a hard tackle (probably could have been a foul) vs St Joe’s and had to leave the match — seemed to have an ankle issue. Hopefully just being super cautious so she’s 100% for ACC play. But, certainly a worry she hasn’t played since she left the St Joe’s match. I believe she’s been on the bench these last two matches and PItt hasn’t announced an injury — fingers crossed .
I heard about that hard tackle but didn’t know West was involved. Thanks for the information.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT