ADVERTISEMENT

What a gutsy call

I disliked the call, thought if he was going to go for it should have done so from a conventional set.

It did end up working though.

Yes, obviously a low percentage call on the surface. But, we definitely practiced it very well, they had it down, from the fake confusion to the perfect pass.

Great play!

Reactions: PantherDDS
I dont have the link, but did anyone see what Bossary's parents spelled out in their field? It is pretty cool, a big pitt football thing

Now that we know that Bossary has decent hands, it’s too bad that they didn’t throw to him even once during those final four plays.

Iowa pulled a very similar play against Ohio State 2 weeks ago. Similar formation as well. So... let's not give them too much credit. Not an original.

That was one hell of a catch by bossory. Made me wonder why he hasn't gotten a chance at tight end.

Iowa pulled a very similar play against Ohio State 2 weeks ago. Similar formation as well. So... let's not give them too much credit. Not an original.
Nothing is original at this point. The game has been played for over 100 years.

I loved the call whether it worked or not. We needed a TD in that spot. Our kicker missed an earlier FG, our defense was playing well, and needed a big play that our offense was not providing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT