ADVERTISEMENT

What about the other visitors?

Glad to see that Pitt signed Corhen. Any word on the other visitors? Who else ya think we have a better than average shot at signing?

I expected Corhen to pick Pitt.

I expect Dunn to pick Pitt, I just hope he is more of a bench spark plug type player. I think Pitt is in the drivers seat and leads for Derek Dixon. Dixon has an official upcoming to Virginia. He has visited Pitt 4 times.

Reactions: CaptainMurphy

I expect Dunn to pick Pitt, I just hope he is more of a bench spark plug type player. I think Pitt is in the drivers seat and leads for Derek Dixon. Dixon has an official upcoming to Virginia. He has visited Pitt 4 times.
Yeah I would be very happy with Dunn as 6th man of year, but not as a starter with high volume shots he takes. So Lowe, Ish, Corhen, as starters. Austin likely will start as well if they don’t upgrade. So who is 5th starter?

Or, I guess we can play the predict the production game and how do they improve as a whole as individual not likely to get players that are a direct trade for Hinson and Bub.

23-24
Bub (13.8)
Hinson (18.5)
Ish (12.3)
Lowe (9.6)
GDG (6.7)
Austin (6.5)
Fede (4.7)
Jeffres (1.6)
73.7 per game

24-25
Lowe and Ish take bigger roles, so maybe
Ish (16 ppg like at RI)
Lowe (14 ppg)
Corhen (12 ppg)
Cummings (8-10 ppg if his 3 pt shooting carries over)
GDG (8-10 ppg)
Austin - I think benefits most from an athletic 5 (8-10 ppg)
Kante - I think he can match Fedes offensive numbers (5 ppg)
JDG - likely limited role but good for a three or FTs per game (3 ppg)
76 ppg

So in totality, they take hits with Bub and Blake, but having the offensive limits of Fede and Will really hindered the team. Barnes is complete unknown.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bethlehemjohn

Of course you did, well Dixon is a class of 2025 guy. He and Meleek Thomas are no doubt the priorities but Dixon could be awhile

Yeah I would be very happy with Dunn as 6th man of year, but not as a starter with high volume shots he takes. So Lowe, Ish, Corhen, as starters. Austin likely will start as well if they don’t upgrade. So who is 5th starter?

Or, I guess we can play the predict the production game and how do they improve as a whole as individual not likely to get players that are a direct trade for Hinson and Bub.

23-24
Bub (13.8)
Hinson (18.5)
Ish (12.3)
Lowe (9.6)
GDG (6.7)
Austin (6.5)
Fede (4.7)
Jeffres (1.6)
73.7 per game

24-25
Lowe and Ish take bigger roles, so maybe
Ish (16 ppg like at RI)
Lowe (14 ppg)
Corhen (12 ppg)
Cummings (8-10 ppg if his 3 pt shooting carries over)
GDG (8-10 ppg)
Austin - I think benefits most from an athletic 5 (8-10 ppg)
Kante - I think he can match Fedes offensive numbers (5 ppg)
JDG - likely limited role but good for a three or FTs per game (3 ppg)
76 ppg

So in totality, they take hits with Bub and Blake, but having the offensive limits of Fede and Will really hindered the team. Barnes is complete unknown.
Need a 4. Leggett/Dunn at the 2

Of course you did, well Dixon is a class of 2025 guy. He and Meleek Thomas are no doubt the priorities but Dixon could be awhile

Dixon is expected to commit late spring / early summer unless some blue blood like Kansas comes calling again or something and pushes things back.

Reactions: CaptainMurphy
Dixon is expected to commit late spring / early summer unless some blue blood like Kansas comes calling again or something and pushes things back.
Which that has never happened before. :rolleyes: Just meant it wouldn't be in the next couple of weeks but would be a great start for the class of 2025

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT