ADVERTISEMENT

What has Vegas been smoking the last 4 weeks?

JD1976

Athletic Director
Jan 23, 2005
That’s 4 straight games where Pitt hasn’t even sniffed a cover. Not one of those lines made any sense. I couldn’t possibly bet against Pitt, but I sure knew they wouldn’t cover any of those lines!

That’s 4 straight games where Pitt hasn’t even sniffed a cover. Not one of those lines made any sense. I couldn’t possibly bet against Pitt, but I sure knew they wouldn’t cover any of those lines!
The bettors took the line from 4 to 6 and a half. Vegas made out. Don’t worry about them.

Post these profound prognostications before the games instead of after them, Mister Cleo.

They can afford to smoke whatever they want, with all of the money they make off the lines they set.

Post these profound prognostications before the games instead of after them, Mister Cleo.
Im not bragging. I am just saying how little sense Pitt -21 vs Cuse, -14 vs NCST and -6 today on the road made. As a Pitt fan, did you think Pitt would cover these numbers?

To be fair, even with the number moving from 4 to 6.5 the books I know either needed Pitt slightly or had no decision. The public was on BC but the smaller amount of sharp money was on Pitt. Wiseguys don’t win all the time, and today’s game was definitely one of those.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT