ADVERTISEMENT

What is the Best Mexican Restaurant in the Pittsburgh Area?

I love San Diego. If I had it to do over again, I would have lived there rather than Los Angeles. I have spent a lot of time there on some big cases. We usually stayed at the U.S. Grant Hotel which is close to everything. But, I never have had Mexican food there.

That case was one of two huge divorce cases I was involved with where every knowledgeable family law attorney I knew said we had no chance of winning. We won both of them and both were affirmed on appeal. In that one, without our knowledge our client offered his wife $225 Million and the family residence to settle. She wanted $800 Million, and turned it down. At trial, she got $11 Million and the house. Not that she is going to live in poverty, but...

As an aside, the client was born in Gibsonia. He went away to a New England prep school and college and apparently hated Pittsburgh.
Spent time in LA, Newport Beach, and San Diego last summer. Absolutely fell in love with the small eateries. A really good burger at a sunset cliffs bar, some excellent tacos in San Diego, and just enjoyed eating every meal somewhere new. The food alone makes me want to live in California. The cost to live there, not so much.

Reactions: TheChair
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT