ADVERTISEMENT

What time is the game on Sunday?

They won't decide until after the games today are done. My guess is that we will know sometime tomorrow morning.

My fear is that we get one of the late games on Sunday, like an 8:30 tip or something like that. I'd rather play early and get it over with.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
They won't decide until after the games today are done. My guess is that we will know sometime tomorrow morning.

My fear is that we get one of the late games on Sunday, like an 8:30 tip or something like that. I'd rather play early and get it over with.

The time depends on whether I attend the Sean Miller Bowl or not. A late game would be bad for attending but I would like it if I didnt go be we'd be on of 17 or 18 teams left.

I think we either get the 2:40 slot or 5:05. It depends if Kentucky wins or not against Providence.

Yeah, there's probably a pretty good chance that if Kentucky is playing Kansas State that that game will be the 2:40 game, which would mean we would be the 12:10 game.

Although you could also see something like UConn - St. Mary's followed by Miami - Indiana in those spots. Or Michigan State - Marquette followed by Purdue - Memphis, to rope in all the Big Ten fans.

I think we either get the 2:40 slot or 5:05. It depends if Kentucky wins or not against Providence.

I would guess that Kentucky/KSt have to get the CBS national slot, either at 12 or 2:30 meaning we get the other one. The other option of Miami/Indiana and UConn/SMC just doesn't have the blue blood cache.

There are no other games overlapping with Pitt.

It's the CBS game and the only game in town.

Big showcase.
Yep the players and Jeff Capel will recognize this and will talk about it and use it to their advantage. An opportunity to advance to the sweet 16 with everybody watching. I like Pitt’s chances.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT