ADVERTISEMENT

When will the decision to have fans at the stadium be made? (Pitt specific)

panther.fan

Redshirt
Dec 4, 2016
I live out of state, and am not a season ticket holder, so was wondering if Pitt has hinted or said anything about fans in the stadium this year? Will opposing fans not be allotted tickets? I would think that some of these decisions have to be made soon (next month-month and a half). Curious on people's thoughts on when these decisions will be made.

I live out of state, and am not a season ticket holder, so was wondering if Pitt has hinted or said anything about fans in the stadium this year? Will opposing fans not be allotted tickets? I would think that some of these decisions have to be made soon (next month-month and a half). Curious on people's thoughts on when these decisions will be made.
Just a guess but I don't look for anything solid till August on this.

I disagree with August. Sooner rather than later. If pitt is going to have to socially distance they will need to give time to ticket holders to decide if they want tix or not. For instance I already paid for mine. But if I am forced to move outside of my donation level, pitt will have to give me the option of a refund of some kind. Some people are unwilling to move and others wouldn't care. I think in a few weeks we have some idea from pitt

I disagree with August. Sooner rather than later. If pitt is going to have to socially distance they will need to give time to ticket holders to decide if they want tix or not. For instance I already paid for mine. But if I am forced to move outside of my donation level, pitt will have to give me the option of a refund of some kind. Some people are unwilling to move and others wouldn't care. I think in a few weeks we have some idea from pitt

Really? Can’t just let them keep the money? I would assume that they will probably allow you to roll the difference to next year.

Pitt fans got no money..... Donate or roll to next year. Must be cheap or broke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT