ADVERTISEMENT

"Where's Waldo (Capel)?"

2 Chainz was the halftime performer at the game tonight. I wonder if Capel caught with him to take another photo together, because the first one was epic. See below
DXfxFUBWkAA8Wou.jpg

Reactions: HOF Coach
I’d rather see him with a power forward recruit to be honest...but it is cool.
Of course, but him being on social media posing in photos with guys playing in the NBA ECF can't help but impress many recruits. Definitely more than pictures of FHCKS seeing how many sunflower seeds he could fit into his mouth at once.

Of course, but him being on social media posing in photos with guys playing in the NBA ECF can't help but impress many recruits. Definitely more than pictures of FHCKS seeing how many sunflower seeds he could fit into his mouth at once.
Or napping in the stands on a recruitment trip.

True. I can’t argue with any move our coach has made. He gets it. With these young kids social media pics like this are big weather ppl like it or not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT