ADVERTISEMENT

Which performers did you see at the Syria Mosque while attending PITT?

have made trips to Boulder for a Red Rocks show, Boston, Chicago, Philly, DC, Baltimore, Austin & Nashville. the concert is the highlight and adds to an already great experience in those cities.

When you travel to a concert, do you enjoy the concert more or the travel part?

have made trips to Boulder for a Red Rocks show, Boston, Chicago, Philly, DC, Baltimore, Austin & Nashville. the concert is the highlight and adds to an already great experience in those cities.
Red Rocks is certainly really great. I have a friend in Denver and we rented a limo to go to the R.E.M. concert in 1999. The whole thing was a great experience.

Reactions: GenesPlace
great list. if R.E.M. ever reunite, i'll do about anything to see them play. Went to Boston to see the Cure a few years ago.

Also, don't hold your breath for a reunion. Perhaps they might rejoin for a day for a cause of some sort, and maybe play a song somewhere. But a tour will never, never happen.

that's the impression I had too and why I'd never expect a local show.

Also, don't hold your breath for a reunion. Perhaps they might rejoin for a day for a cause of some sort, and maybe play a song somewhere. But a tour will never, never happen.

Is interesting to me as I am not much for concerts. Even my favorite bands I would have trouble sitting through them singing for an hour. :)

But I did go to YouTube after reading this thread yesterday and listened to some of the REM concert from SM. I enjoy watching concerts when I can pause and skip.

I love traveling to go to shows. I have been lucky enough to go to the UK a bunch of times for festivals, which they do much better than we do in the US. My favorite rock and roll travel adventure is last November/December going to to Scotland to see my favorite band, The View (not to be confused with the yak show), play in Glasgow and their hometown of Dundee, in what might have been their last shows, or at least their last shows until 2019. Going up to Philly next Saturday to see The Dickies and The Queers.

Yeah, is it Bill Burr the drummer who has health issues? Seen REM 3 times, once at the Mosque in I think it was 86, and also at the Arena in 87 and 89

By the way, it is interesting, okay maybe not, but my favorite REM song is also Michael Stipe's and that is Country Feedback off of their Out of Time CD

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT