ADVERTISEMENT

Which QB would you draft First ?

LaMar Jackson
Josh Rosen
Sam Darnold
Baker Mayfield
Josh Allen
Mason Rudolph
If I am picking between all of them Darnold or Rosen. I think I would rate them this way. Keep in mind I haven't seen them much at all.
Rosen
Darnold
Rudolph
Allen
Jackson
Mayfield

Mayfield is the best college QB out of all of them but to me he doesn't seem like a NFL QB.

Reactions: Panther-MT
I know Rosen and Darnold are the best, but I like Allen. Plays a lot like Ben when he was young... big size, mobile, and has a cannon.

Regardless, I want us to trade up for a QB this year. Time is right. Ben is aging and this QB class is great.

I know Rosen and Darnold are the best, but I like Allen. Plays a lot like Ben when he was young... big size, mobile, and has a cannon.

Regardless, I want us to trade up for a QB this year. Time is right. Ben is aging and this QB class is great.
I would be happy with allen or Rudolph. I think you might get one of those guys around pick 20 to 25. Figure Rosen and allen will be top 5 guys. Someone might take Allen,Rudolph or Mayfield in 5 through 15 but they could fall as well. If one drops to 20 the Steelers should move up and get the one they like. Think Jackson and WVU Qb are probably not first rounders.

I would be happy with allen or Rudolph. I think you might get one of those guys around pick 20 to 25. Figure Rosen and allen will be top 5 guys. Someone might take Allen,Rudolph or Mayfield in 5 through 15 but they could fall as well. If one drops to 20 the Steelers should move up and get the one they like. Think Jackson and WVU Qb are probably not first rounders.
If I can't get Allen, Rosen, or Darnold (or maybe even Rudolph) I sign a short-term QB to keep the team afloat, if Ben retires, and wait for a good fit the next year... shouldn't force a pick just because QB is a need. Not a big fan of Jackson or Grier, and I don't think Mayfield will have success in the NFL. I could be wrong, though.

If I can't get Allen, Rosen, or Darnold (or maybe even Rudolph) I sign a short-term QB to keep the team afloat, if Ben retires, and wait for a good fit the next year... shouldn't force a pick just because QB is a need. Not a big fan of Jackson or Grier, and I don't think Mayfield will have success in the NFL. I could be wrong, though.
I wouldn't take mayfield, Grier or Jackson in the first round. But any of the others mentioned I would definitely take at their first round spot and maybe even trade up if the cost wasn't prohibitive.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT