ADVERTISEMENT

Which Seniors Get Drafted?

DiehardPanther

Heisman Winner
Apr 26, 2017
We are playing a lot of them, but it looks like Ollison and Wirginis are the only two that get drafted. Maybe Aston, but more likely he gets picked up as a free agent.

Kirk Christodoulou selected first round in 2019 Aussie Rules Football League draft! Buh bye! One can dream

Reactions: clarks4life
I think Wirginis goes in the 5th or 6th. Aston is a really good player but is a FB and probably doesn’t get drafted. I dont think Bookser gets drafted.

Here's a better question: which players on the current roster will dress for a regular season NFL game?

Here's my list

Wirginis
Aston
Dane Jackson
Weaver
Pickett
Mack

Some players are young like Paris Ford so its tough to tell but its a real bad sign if you are young and you cant get on the field on THIS team. I know a lot dont agree but I think there are serious talent deficiencies on this team. If you look at the 2016 team of Chryst players, you had the following NFL players:

Peterman
Conner
Orndoff (dressed for a few games)
Biz (ditto)
O'Neill
Price
Dontez Ford
Bam Bradley
Whitehead
Lewis
Maddox

Jarrett and Galambos were on practice squads, not sure if they ever dressed.

Additionally, Wirginis, Aston, and Dane Jackson played big roles on that team who all may play in the NFL. That was an 11-1 team held back by Frauduzzi's D. It was very talented. As Chryst's under the radar finds have left, Frauduzzi hasnt replaced that talent

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT