ADVERTISEMENT

Why wait to bench Holstein

I don't know what we'll do when we play a good team. We are terrible on both sides of the ball in every position, and very poorly coached. Missed tackles. Poor game prep. Being manhandled by a bad Cincy team. A good team will score 50+ on us and we can't score. I think saying they'll be 3-9 is being optimistic. When does hoops season start?

I really wish we had more depth at RB, but honestly, our receiver corps isn't that bad. Nothing special, but I think they have a solid group.
I think the true frosh Goff will play once his arm heals. He’d supposed to be pretty good

Yes, but he was a problem. But it worked out
I think Kent maybe gave him too much confidence. You could tell on the INT he sort of lobbed it, rather than the quick strike you need. I think he’ll learn from it. P4 talent even with bottom conference teams is still a step up from non power.

I think Kent maybe gave him too much confidence. You could tell on the INT he sort of lobbed it, rather than the quick strike you need. I think he’ll learn from it. P4 talent even with bottom conference teams is still a step up from non power.
The game today was very strange. Hopefully we have more games like the second half today

I was also thinking Yarnell should've been put in, but glad Eli finished the way he did. Hopefully great learning experience for RS Fr.

No. He just sucks. There's a reason Alabama said he will never play QB at this level.
I Got It Yes GIF

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
Another stellar thread with plenty of egg on faces.

Holstein is a RS freshman playing his second game. Think about that before crucifying him and making an ass out of yourself.

I was thinking bring Nate in too, but I understand why they left Eli in. He needs to play in these situations to get better.

Holstein is a RS freshman playing his second game. Think about that before crucifying him and making an ass out of yourself.

I was thinking bring Nate in too, but I understand why they left Eli in. He needs to play in these situations to get better.
They obviously believe Holstein is the future he's young he will make mistakes. Honestly I thought he sucked in the first half and let at least 14 points in the board but he played better in the 2nd. This isn't a top25 team at pitt but they could be next year and part of that is getting Holstein ready for prime time

I mean you would’ve crucified him too if they ended up losing lol. Classic Pitt type beat

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT