ADVERTISEMENT

Will Wade to SMU

Oh shit that's a big time hire for the ACC. SMU to the NCAAT next year
We need good coaches to raise the level of our league. What’s funny is that SMU may not be a a bottom 3rd program when they enter. Depending on what goes on at Louisville and other historically good programs in our league, SMU could instantly be better than some of them.

Reactions: 4upmc
We need good coaches to raise the level of our league. What’s funny is that SMU may not be a a bottom 3rd program when they enter. Depending on what goes on at Louisville and other historically good programs in our league, SMU could instantly be better than some of them.

SMU was better than some of them this year. They only played one ACC team, Florida State on the road, and they beat them by 11. And Florida State finished tied for 8th in the standings.

They were clearly better than the bottom four teams, and would have fit in pretty well right in the middle of the conference.

SMU was better than some of them this year. They only played one ACC team, Florida State on the road, and they beat them by 11. And Florida State finished tied for 8th in the standings.

They were clearly better than the bottom four teams, and would have fit in pretty well right in the middle of the conference.
Yeah. Which is why I said “program” and not “team”. They weren’t bad this year.

In any event I’m taking a break from hoops in an hour to watch the match in Jerry World. You?

I'll probably be flipping back and forth.

It should be a big win for the boys, what with so many Jamaicans missing the game.
I didn’t realize that. I just looked up tonight’s lineup and yeah that’s disappointing.

And ours is essentially a A team minus a couple.

Now that cheating has been legalized, Wade will have SMU in the top tier of the ACC in two years.

I didn’t realize that. I just looked up tonight’s lineup and yeah that’s disappointing.

We're hijacking the thread, but oh well.

Antonio is hurt, Bailey and one of their other forwards were dropped for missing curfew for their last match, and a couple guys suspended for tonight for second yellows in their last Nations League game.

The US should run them off the pitch.

The coach who was investigated by the NCAA/FBI for paying players and the school that was given the death penalty is actually a match made in Heaven.

Reactions: Cavalier Panther

Double bye potential and one of the Top 5 programs in the ACC if those oil dudes pay good NIL. Its not that expensive to get good in basketball. For only a few million, you could have a Sweet 16 team.

It’s good that we strengthen the conference. You can’t have any really weak teams bringing everyone else down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT