ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin was down 22 with under 10 minutes left... now down 5 with 2 minutes left

How does Vegas always know lol. OSU was favored by like 1 or 2. But still… Would not have picked that one with what was on the line for Wisky.
"What was on the line" was exactly why you would pick OSU. Wisconsin has lost 12 of its last 18 games. They are a team in a tailspin. Ohio State, after being horrendous throughout January and most of February, has won 4 of its past 5.

Teams with nothing to lose play loose. Teams with everything to lose play tight.

Anybody paying attention would've picked Ohio State in that game. I took them on the moneyline, and was rewarded.

That's why the end of the season and how teams are trending at the end of the regular season should carry a very high weight when Selection Sunday comes. I suspect with this NET and other analytics garbage, that probably is way down the list of factors. No, O$U shouldn't be in the NCAAT. That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is Wisconsin shouldn't be. Some other teams in the B1G shouldn't be in the NCAAT either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT