ADVERTISEMENT

Wow Lukaku is official

Fk_Pitt

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2007
If the Iron Sheik says so, then it’s a done deal. Lol

Lukaku is my second favorite Belgian National. Without a doubt Mertens first, Lulaku second, De Bruyne third.
mid he really is headed to Chelsea does this become an addition but potential loss of another player.

Lukaku is my second favorite Belgian National. Without a doubt Mertens first, Lulaku second, De Bruyne third.
mid he really is headed to Chelsea does this become an addition but potential loss of another player.

I’m not sure what it means. This illustrates the depth chart if Tuchel sticks with his 3-4-3.

Last edited:
Wow - at first glance I would say that is too much depth to keep everyone happy. BUT if you can get all those attackers and mids to buy into the notion that there are a lot of games to be played (with regular season, cups/shields, UCL, national teams) and some rest is good…this team should not only be lethal, but deep and fresh.

Of course, every time I think that about a team I’m proven wrong…but…this could be a special squad given the skill and age.

That's pretty intense, having favorite players on the Belgian National Team and actually ranking them LOL ! Are you Belgian?

One of the greatest moments was being able to watch Belgium in the 1994 World Cup sitting with my parents. They were so excited to see Belgium play on US soil.
That was also the first time Greece had made the World Cup, I didn't go to the games, but I had a WC t shirt, that I bought in Greece.

That was also the first time Greece had made the World Cup, I didn't go to the games, but I had a WC t shirt, that I bought in Greece.
What is the top sport in Greece? Basketball is popular, right? Why don’t we see good soccer out of there?
Weird that the birthplace of the Olympics sucks so bad at sports. Just kidding!!!

What is the top sport in Greece? Basketball is popular, right? Why don’t we see good soccer out of there?
Weird that the birthplace of the Olympics sucks so bad at sports. Just kidding!!!
Greece is not bad in soccer for a smaller country, they've been to the WC a few times, and won the Euro Cup in 2004, They made Renaldo cry that year beating Portugal in the finals, in Portugal.

In Basketball, Greece is like England, Spain or Germany are in soccer, probably top 5 in the world consistently, Their top clubs, Olympiacos and Panathainaikos have won the Eurobasket multiple times. Their National team has won the Euro Cup multiple times. They beat the USA in the World championships in 2006 and ended up with the silver medal that year.

Greece is not bad in soccer for a smaller country, they've been to the WC a few times, and won the Euro Cup in 2004, They made Renaldo cry that year beating Portugal in the finals, in Portugal.

In Basketball, Greece is like England, Spain or Germany are in soccer, probably top 5 in the world consistently, Their top clubs, Olympiacos and Panathainaikos have won the Eurobasket multiple times. They've won the Euro Cup multiple times. They beat the USA in the World championships in 2006 and ended up with the silver medal that year.
Forgot about the euro cup. That’s a big deal! If the US was in UEFA, like SMF suggests, we will forever be looking for our first.

Forgot about the euro cup. That’s a big deal! If the US was in UEFA, like SMF suggests, we will forever be looking for our first.
And you know Coach K was 49-1 as coach of the USA National basketball team, Greece was THE ONE>

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT