ADVERTISEMENT

WR recruiting (transfers)

Narduzzi's receiver recruiting has been epically bad. I would say he's had two hits total out of high school (Addison and Wayne; Johnson is TBD) and then some transfers that were mostly just serviceable here. When you consider the numbers thrown at the position, that's almost difficult to do.

Narduzzi's receiver recruiting has been epically bad. I would say he's had two hits total out of high school (Addison and Wayne; Johnson is TBD) and then some transfers that were mostly just serviceable here. When you consider the numbers thrown at the position, that's almost difficult to do.
Ffrench was a pretty good receiver as well.

Ffrench was a pretty good receiver as well.

Okay, that's Ffair. Still a pretty abysmal overall number. I mean, at least we had some respectable transfers (Mack, Means, Mumpfield, Araujo-Lopes to some extent, and I actually think Reynolds is decent) to fill in the gaps. But his high school hit rate on the position is just wild to me.

I also left off Henderson, but that wasn't by accident. Really wasn't much of a wide receiver, I don't think. He contributed, obviously, but not by catching passes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT