ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestle offs

Somerset Panther

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 5, 2001
I assume they have wrestle offs in each weight class for starting positions. I’m looking at someway for Jared McGill to crack the lineup. Guess Bono’s staying at 84. Harvey’s at 74 so if Jared want to see time in the mat this year short if an injury he’s gonna have to win his position. Hope we don’t see him end up at Pitt Johnstown.

I assume they have wrestle offs in each weight class for starting positions. I’m looking at someway for Jared McGill to crack the lineup. Guess Bono’s staying at 84. Harvey’s at 74 so if Jared want to see time in the mat this year short if an injury he’s gonna have to win his position. Hope we don’t see him end up at Pitt Johnstown.
I know Harvey has done well, but...

125 should be an interesting wrestle off as well. Surprised Louis made weight all year but he was coming on strong at the end and Camacho looked pretty good in some open tournaments. The best team we could put out would probably be Harvey 74, McGill 84 and Nino 97. 97 might be significantly "easier" than 84 this year but that is a big jump up in weight. A healthy Cooley would go a long way as well

Reactions: bwh05
McGill will likely have to wait one more year to crack the starting line-up. Nothing wrong with that and its a sign of Pitts improvement as an overall program

Reactions: omega
As good as Newel looked at times last year, I'm betting Camacho is at 125. He wasn't consistent but he had some really good periods in the open tournaments last year.

Then the kid from Reynolds after that.

Get Newel lifting and eating next year.

A sign of the times for Pitt wrestling. Nice problem to have.

Reactions: jctrack
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT