ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling

May 6, 2017
tough tournament..

I'm not sure it's disappointing or last year with having 2 guys in the finals was an anomaly due to covid.

This program should be the marquee program at the University.

tough tournament..

I'm not sure it's disappointing or last year with having 2 guys in the finals was an anomaly due to covid.

This program should be the marquee program at the University.
I was told Heather made an excellent hire. Lets recap

Capel - miss
Softball - miss
Wrestling - dont know
Baseball - too early

Her biggest achievement is Covid. It allowed Kenny to come back so we can win the ACC.

Yeah, she really nailed it with Covid.
If it wasn't for Covid, we would have went 7-5 and Narduzzi would have been coaching for his job this year. Covid, jot Heather is the reason the football team is viewed as being in a good spot. The basketball program is completely dead thanks to her and Barnes. And the Olympic sports, there are 88 people who care about those.

If it wasn't for Covid, we would have went 7-5 and Narduzzi would have been coaching for his job this year. Covid, jot Heather is the reason the football team is viewed as being in a good spot. The basketball program is completely dead thanks to her and Barnes. And the Olympic sports, there are 88 people who care about those.
Well, you used Olympic sports to justify your terrible opinion but the "if it wasn't for Covid" line was plucked right off of the PSU board. For a troll, you really suck.

Reactions: Saboteur II
Well, you used Olympic sports to justify your terrible opinion but the "if it wasn't for Covid" line was plucked right off of the PSU board. For a troll, you really suck.
Am I a PSU or WVU fan? JoeyCovid says WVU but others say PSU.

Regardless of who says it, it is true. If not for Covid, we go 7-5. That doesn't make the ACC Championship any less sweet. I was there. I have pictures, videos, and t-shirts that will last forever. Just saying, that's Heather's only accomplishment, Covid causing Pickett to come back to win us 10 games with a coach she didn't hire but extended

Am I a PSU or WVU fan? JoeyCovid says WVU but others say PSU.

Regardless of who says it, it is true. If not for Covid, we go 7-5. That doesn't make the ACC Championship any less sweet. I was there. I have pictures, videos, and t-shirts that will last forever. Just saying, that's Heather's only accomplishment, Covid causing Pickett to come back to win us 10 games with a coach she didn't hire but extended
Whatever you are, you are the antithesis of a Pitt fan.

And yet I go to the games and you don't. Who did the pregame prayer at the Peach Bowl? If you were there, you'd know. But you arent a Pitt fan
Uh huh. But you crap all over the end product, now? Hey, who was wearing the blue shoes? Whose mom was on the scoreboard at 3:21 in the 2nd quarter? What note did the tuba player miss? You can't answer.

Reactions: pittdan77
Uh huh. But you crap all over the end product, now? Hey, who was wearing the blue shoes? Whose mom was on the scoreboard at 3:21 in the 2nd quarter? What note did the tuba player miss? You can't answer.
You weren't there. I was. I'm a fan. You aren't. Some of you people simply cannot fathom that a person can be a fan of a team and also critical of a team. You expect me to be like some PSU cultist that acts like the program, the school can do no wrong.

You weren't there. I was. I'm a fan. You aren't. Some of you people simply cannot fathom that a person can be a fan of a team and also critical of a team. You expect me to be like some PSU cultist that acts like the program, the school can do no wrong.
See, you can't answer those questions, can you? Were you really there?

And that's hardly a critical statement. You're knocking 4 wins off of Pitt's record because KP isn't the QB when the circumstances that allowed him to stay were the same for everyone else in the country. Everyone had guys playing an extra year. It's just a troll statement.

Oh, and by the way, it was the President of Emory University that said the pregame prayer. :cool:

See, you can't answer those questions, can you? Were you really there?

And that's hardly a critical statement. You're knocking 4 wins off of Pitt's record because KP isn't the QB when the circumstances that allowed him to stay were the same for everyone else in the country. Everyone had guys playing an extra year. It's just a troll statement.

Oh, and by the way, it was the President of Emory University that said the pregame prayer. :cool:

Because your questions arent real. You weren't there and you're making stuff up. You don't go to games and aren't a Pitt fan. Stay on the PSU board.

And yet I go to the games and you don't. Who did the pregame prayer at the Peach Bowl? If you were there, you'd know. But you arent a Pitt fan
I was there and I can't answer that question. Who gives a sh!t who said the pregame prayer....and how does that equate to ones fandom?

Reactions: Saboteur II
I was there and I can't answer that question. Who gives a sh!t who said the pregame prayer....and how does that equate to ones fandom?
It proves I was there. These idiots think I dont go to games because I'm a PSU and WVU fan.

Fun Fact: It doesn't prove anything other than you know the name of the person who prayed before the game.

It does not prove you were at the game.

That has to be one of your more ridiculous statements.

Well done.

Whatever man. I'm a bigger Pitt fan than most of you losers. I was at Tennessee, Charlotte, Atlanta but because of your PSU Cultist mentality, you think its impossible for someone to be a fan and to say we would have gone 7-5 if not for Covid. I say things that are true. I don't care if it hurts the feelings of snowflakes. Without Covid, Narduzzi is 7-5 and 2022 is make or break for him. But because of Covid, the football program is some shining beacon now. I guess that means I'm both a Penn State AND West Virginia fan and I don't go to games. Or, maybe I like Pitt and tell the truth????? Nah, cant be that.

Also, how did you guys like the pregame fanfest? Oh, you just went to the game, couldn't be bothered with fanfest. Got it. Can you describe the exhibits there? Who did the main performance on the stage for Pitt fans? What local media had a tent sent up? I don't know why I waste my time with the intellectually challenged.

Fun Fact: It doesn't prove anything other than you know the name of the person who prayed before the game.

It does not prove you were at the game.

That has to be one of your more ridiculous statements.

Well done.
Notice how every bit of evidence is something that can be googled pretty easily? Just lazy troll stuff. I think the only narrative he didn't transfer over was the "Kenny Pickett stabbed Pitt in the back" line because he didn't play in the bowl.

Notice how every bit of evidence is something that can be googled pretty easily? Just lazy troll stuff. I think the only narrative he didn't transfer over was the "Kenny Pickett stabbed Pitt in the back" line because he didn't play in the bowl.
Can you send me the link you googled from for the pregame prayer? Or just tell me since you were there. To your credit, you don't even claim you were there. You obviously weren't since you aren't a Pitt fans. Pitt fans go to the biggest bowl game in decades.

Can you send me the link you googled from for the pregame prayer? Or just tell me since you were there. To your credit, you don't even claim you were there. You obviously weren't since you aren't a Pitt fans. Pitt fans go to the biggest bowl game in decades.
Why does it bother you? I knew the answer. It's a stupid game you play. Please go troll another fan base.

Reactions: joeydavid
Why does it bother you? I knew the answer. It's a stupid game you play. Please go troll another fan base.
Some of you guys just flat out enable mediocrity. Pitt is making little progress under heather. Fundraising? Still bottom of ACC. Facilities? Still playing off campus and Gallagher said there was a good chance that victory Heights would be a mortgage on pitts future. Outside of volleyball, cross country (who cares except for their mommas) and football aided by a 24 year old Heisman QB with small hands, what sports programs progressed this year? Does heather perform lap dances for some of you? R they that good?

• Haha
Reactions: joeydavid
You say a prayer you do not do a prayer...in any case, who said the prayer? If I escape the Ruskies in WW3 and am asked by an 82nd Airborne sentry who it is to prove I am an American Pitt fan I would like to know.

Some of you guys just flat out enable mediocrity. Pitt is making little progress under heather. Fundraising? Still bottom of ACC. Facilities? Still playing off campus and Gallagher said there was a good chance that victory Heights would be a mortgage on pitts future. Outside of volleyball, cross country (who cares except for their mommas) and football aided by a 24 year old Heisman QB with small hands, what sports programs progressed this year? Does heather perform lap dances for some of you? R they that good?
Just to get this straight...Fundraising sucks but there have been several large donations the last two years. Several olympic sports that have all improved significantly over the last five years but since you don't care, that doesn't matter. Football managed to win a conference championship but you're attributing it to luck, again, and just ignoring the improvement of the program, in general. And to top it all off, the facilities are trash for an ACC school but it's also totally wrong to spend money to upgrade them. And you managed some misogynistic put-downs using the AD because that totally brings the point home. Nice job.

Dude, if you're going to come at me from your burner account, at least try to make a lucid argument that is relevant to the topic at hand.

Whatever man. I'm a bigger Pitt fan than most of you losers. I was at Tennessee, Charlotte, Atlanta but because of your PSU Cultist mentality, you think its impossible for someone to be a fan and to say we would have gone 7-5 if not for Covid. I say things that are true. I don't care if it hurts the feelings of snowflakes. Without Covid, Narduzzi is 7-5 and 2022 is make or break for him. But because of Covid, the football program is some shining beacon now. I guess that means I'm both a Penn State AND West Virginia fan and I don't go to games. Or, maybe I like Pitt and tell the truth????? Nah, cant be that.

Also, how did you guys like the pregame fanfest? Oh, you just went to the game, couldn't be bothered with fanfest. Got it. Can you describe the exhibits there? Who did the main performance on the stage for Pitt fans? What local media had a tent sent up? I don't know why I waste my time with the intellectually challenged.
No, the real difference is that normal people don’t pretend to be “the greatest” at some subjective topic, like who’s the greatest Pitt fan.

I consider myself to be a huge life long Pitt fan, yet I hope the fan base grows to include lots of “better” fans than I am. Because that would be great for Pitt.

You prove to be a buffoon when you attempt to claim to be the “greatest” anything. Nobody but you cares about your subjective measuring stick.

No, the real difference is that normal people don’t pretend to be “the greatest” at some subjective topic, like who’s the greatest Pitt fan.

I consider myself to be a huge life long Pitt fan, yet I hope the fan base grows to include lots of “better” fans than I am. Because that would be great for Pitt.

You prove to be a buffoon when you attempt to claim to be the “greatest” anything. Nobody but you cares about your subjective measuring stick.

You do not go to Pitt games. Therefore you are not a fan. Root on your Nittany Lions.

What's the answer then? You don't know because you aren't a Pitt fan and weren't there. Go troll another fanbase. Also, seek help for your intellectual disability.

I said the pregame prayer. I prayed liked a condemned man for Pitt to win and then made the Gdamn sign of the cross and enjoyed a helluva football game.
I don’t mind realistic fans. I avoid eternally pessimistic fans. They are to sports what STDs are to sex.

What's the answer then? You don't know because you aren't a Pitt fan and weren't there. Go troll another fanbase. Also, seek help for your intellectual disability.
You need to pay attention.

Also probably should make fun of intellectual disabilities. Pretty low-class move, even for you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT