ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Losing with a minute left

Western Kentucky has a 5 star big man playing for them. How in the world did they pull that off?

Western Kentucky has a 5 star big man playing for them. How in the world did they pull that off?

Their coach gets down and dirty. The 5 star Bassey was a force vs WVU. Lots of talent on WKU.

WV really misses the guards they lost from last year.

Yes major loss. Especially Carter who was a pest with his on the ball pressure D. And on O those 2 took most of the big shots.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
I’d say that’s a little much but he’s certainly no angel. Knows how to coach as well.

Pretty smart move if you're a talented big as well. Go to a lesser tier school, dominate your smaller opposition, run the offense through you, and really get yourself noticed if you are good enough to play professionally. I suppose that would apply to anyone but especially quality bigs given that they are probably much rarer at that level.

Buffalo and WKU both good teams but WVU was extremely overrated in the pre-season. They’re a fringe tourney team that may fall to the NIT if they can’t pull a few upsets in a tough Big 12.

I’d say that’s a little much but he’s certainly no angel. Knows how to coach as well.
Interesting how the 5* got to Wky but it's all legal.Huggs lost to two decent teams but no way they should of last them both.The guard play is horrendous and Konate wants to shoot 3's.By Feb this Mountaineer team will be pretty good but these early loses might put them in the NIT.Huggy took the blame for the loses and said I will fix this shit,I hope he's right.You guys will give Wvu fits with your guard play,I hope Huggy doesn't have the big one in that game!

Last edited:
Interesting how the 5* got to Wky but it's all legal.Huggs lost to two decent teams but no way they should of last them both.The guard play is horrendous and Konate wants to shoot 3's.By Feb this Mountaineer team will be pretty good but these early looses might put them in the NIT.Huggy took the blame for the looses and said I will fix this shit,I hope he's right.You guys will give Wvu fits with your guard play,I hope Huggy doesn't have the big one in that game!

Western Kentucky ran into Tacko Fall and UCF today and didn’t fare so well. UCF regressed when Fall got hurt last year, but he looks to be healthy and when they win the AAC they are going to be a tough out for someone in the tournament.

Western Kentucky ran into Tacko Fall and UCF today and didn’t fare so well. UCF regressed when Fall got hurt last year, but he looks to be healthy and when they win the AAC they are going to be a tough out for someone in the tournament.
That tournament had a lot better teams than most people realized.St Joe's will win a lot of games too,they gave Wvu all they wanted today.UCF and WKy should both win their conferences and Wvu will be around 9-9 in the Big 12.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT