ADVERTISEMENT

WVU Sporting News Scathing Report

vietvet1

Senior
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2009
http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/story/2015-02-19/ncaa-worst-organization-oliver-luck-hire-west-virginia-probation-recruiting-violations-mark-emmert.

Sorry if this link doesn't work. Interesting Article

The last sentence "I ask you, who gets it more than the NCAA?" is easily answered.
Their is a quite parallel with a University that recently had the most horrific child sexual assault case ever hiring a Head Football Coach from a team whose members were accused of and investigated for the raping a co-ed.

The NCAA is a complete clown show and them hiring Ollie sums it up under the big top! I have no respect for the NCAA anymore...st penn and cc are examples of what's wrong with college athletics.

This organization is a joke. Cheating is rampant and it's become so difficult to police. I don't want to see it but I the future certainly looks bleak for this entity to get its act together. Perhaps the 5 big conferences should form their own policing unit.

This post was edited on 2/21 6:34 PM by vietvet1

What are you going to do when schools lie and cheat ?? The big five conferences would be no better. You really think the SEC is going to police their members ? It is all about winning titles.

The NCAA has been neutered and needs the Power 5 conferences more than the Power 5 needs them.. Knowing that, they will not throw out any real sanctions against a P5 school in fear of a separation.. So they do what we see know, get the "Double secret probation" punishments to at least appear like they still have some authority..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT