ADVERTISEMENT

Your new center is all class

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001

I honestly hope they go 0-17. I'd root for Russia over the Steelers.

Reactions: Atilla Cosby
I just asked my wife, "Do we have a center?"

She said, "No. Where in the hell did you get that idea from?"

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Pitt and WVU will both be eating plenty of shit in the years ahead.

Boy are you shallow.

Reactions: FreeportPanther
well I never. The audacity of it all. And to think that Pitt students and alumni are never anything but the definition of class in this rivalry. We'd never have a chant this crude. Maybe we should tell the Mountaineers to go home.

Reactions: Ski11585

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Reactions: FreeportPanther

could be worse had Pitt been called the University Of Bocksburg...

It’s hilarious that he could’ve written “Country Roads” or “Hail WV” or some other trope, but it is always Pitt. Pitt is everything to them. I wish Pitt had more fans and players that were as focused on Pitt as WVU’s are.

I hope Zach Frazier eventually makes the NFL Hall of Fame and helps the Steelers win another Super Bowl! LET'S GO ZACH!!!

Reactions: Ski11585
well I never. The audacity of it all. And to think that Pitt students and alumni are never anything but the definition of class in this rivalry. We'd never have a chant this crude. Maybe we should tell the Mountaineers to go home.
You forget F×ck U PSU?

He's from West Virginia and played at WVU. He now plays for the Steelers. Talk about an outrage nothing burger. So what. I root for the Steelers would 1000000% rather have Zach Frazier at Center than whoever Pitt had this past year who was so anonymous I don't even feel like looking him up.

It’s hilarious that he could’ve written “Country Roads” or “Hail WV” or some other trope, but it is always Pitt. Pitt is everything to them. I wish Pitt had more fans and players that were as focused on Pitt as WVU’s are.
There's roughly a 100 percent chance that this card shop in WV paid him to write exactly that on 5 cards for the purpose of marketing them to WVU fans (Good luck finding 5 with $100 to spend). He wasn't deciding what to write and that popped into his head. This doesn't need to be overanalyzed.

I think the real issue here is that someone thinks this card is worth $100. A fool and their money...

I think the real issue here is that someone thinks this card is worth $100. A fool and their money...

What's funny is the "Eat Shit Pitt" actually adds value to the card. Its listed as like a feature in the description. I dont mind that chant that much but I do hate how WVU leans into it, playing the Sweet Caroline song specifically so their fans can chant a vulgarity. I know we used to say "Penn State sucks" as part of the fight song but Pitt took that out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT