ADVERTISEMENT

Zeise LOL

He’s been on the radio this week with Joe Starkey filling in for the departed Ron Cook. And the show is 1000 times better. It’s really been so much more enjoyable. And the hoops talk has been great.

The show is 1000 times better with Joe by himself (with his sidekick City Lights).
I like guest second hosts like Zeise and Donny Football but I’d prefer if they leave Starkey on his own most of the time.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
The show is 1000 times better with Joe by himself (with his sidekick City Lights).
I like guest second hosts like Zeise and Donny Football but I’d prefer if they leave Starkey on his own most of the time.
Fair enough. We all have our opinions and along those lines, while you like Starkey alone, Zeise is so much better in a tandem and in that secondary role. Listening to the show today, i was really impressed. Starkey leads the show and then throws the topics over to Zeise…and there was one segment where Zeise said “ummm” only two times over a 19 minute or so time period. His usual unpolished ways never bothered me. They are to him what Michael Strahan’s gap in his teeth are to him. Without them they are different people. They’re part of what makes them who they are. But as the secondary personality on the show with Starkey, Zeise seems much more comfortable and fluid.

Reactions: bayardstreet
Starkey can’t carry that show for 4 hours alone and with a producer kid. Zeiss is way better than cook and probably can handle how weird Starkey is. Zeiss has stories and funny stories. Starkey only has “lists” and “grades” and “rank your top five this or that”. He’s a turd in a punch bowl and just when you want to call up and tell him he sucks, he starts talking about his golf vice That’s where I switch to satellite They should make Zeiss his full time partner except for the Monday Pompeani session.

Fair enough. We all have our opinions and along those lines, while you like Starkey alone, Zeise is so much better in a tandem and in that secondary role. Listening to the show today, i was really impressed. Starkey leads the show and then throws the topics over to Zeise…and there was one segment where Zeise said “ummm” only two times over a 19 minute or so time period. His usual unpolished ways never bothered me. They are to him what Michael Strahan’s gap in his teeth are to him. Without them they are different people. They’re part of what makes them who they are. But as the secondary personality on the show with Starkey, Zeise seems much more comfortable and fluid.

I agree, Zeise is much better when he doesn’t have to do all of the talking.

Listening to the morning show, I had forgotten what a db Crowley is. He’s like old, annoying Poni with less talent.

He seems very neurotic and weird. But I think that makes for a more entertaining show.
Yeah he is a neurotic weirdo but it can be entertaining. I can also see why that might annoy some people. A few months ago he had a little bite or something on his forearm. He kept complaining about it during the show and I thought it was funny because he couldn’t focus. I went online to see the studio cam and watched for a few minutes. The guy couldn’t stop fidgeting and staring at his arm non stop. I thought it was hilarious.

I sure wish a Pitt fan would call in every time Starkey has to say Duke was missing two starters when Pitt beat them and remind him that Pitt has been down two guys since the start of the season.

Pittsburgh media always have to put these asterisks next to Pitt wins. F-ing Cook and Joe talked nonstop the rest of the season about the Clemson running back dropping that wide-open pass in 2021.

How about talking about all the dropped passes by Pitt players since 1982 that could've altered games. Nah, easier to just shit on Pitt I guess.

Yeah he is a neurotic weirdo but it can be entertaining. I can also see why that might annoy some people. A few months ago he had a little bite or something on his forearm. He kept complaining about it during the show and I thought it was funny because he couldn’t focus. I went online to see the studio cam and watched for a few minutes. The guy couldn’t stop fidgeting and staring at his arm non stop. I thought it was hilarious.

This week he was complaining about something biting his sack, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Fk_Pitt
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT