ADVERTISEMENT

Zoo crew looking good

The ship guys 3 was halfway down. Unlucky there. The follow up Mike young shot on next possession was absolutely horrendous
When he let it go, I was right on line with it and thought it was in. (Not Mikes shot)

But like who were they? Students? Was the crowd like 80/20 Pitt otherwise?
I have no idea who they were. They were behind the PSU bench and I was behind the Pitt bench so I never got a direct look at them.

I have no idea who they were. They were behind the PSU bench and I was behind the Pitt bench so I never got a direct look at them.

Really terrible loss. Glad I wasnt there to seeing those Pedos rejoicing. Up 11 in the 4th and then you allow a 22-8 finish.

I thought Nelly looked good in this tournament and especially Nike. You may seem him in the NBA eventually. He is athletic enough to play in the NBA and you can see he is developing an all-around game. Reminds me of watching Brad in those early TBT days. You could see the growth since college.

Luther didnt look good, nor did Patterson. Patterson is probably getting too old. Sleva was a nice surprise for a D2 kid from Montour I never heard of. I think he plays in the Spanish top flight which is the 2nd best league in the world.

Last edited:
Embarrassing loss… up double digits 3 different times and couldn’t step on their throat

I don’t really care to watch Young or Artis play again.

Embarrassing loss… up double digits 3 different times and couldn’t step on their throat

I don’t really care to watch Young or Artis play again.

I thought Artis was really good until he got hurt. Both played out of position at Pitt due to recruiting failures so their careers being underwhelming isnt all their fault. Young seemed to be out of control and took bad shots the whole tournament but he made a lot of them so overall, I'd say he had a really good tournament except the Elam Ending where he was horrendous.

I cant remember any other basketball game where a team had a double digit lead 3 times and allowed the team to come all the way back all 3 times. Just a bizarre game flow. I didnt think this Pitt team played any D at all the whole tournament. Luckily they played 2 bad teams but then couldn't outscore PSU. Up 11 with 4 minutes left until the Elam Ending, you cant lose that game. Pitt's win probability at that point had to be close to 99%.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT