ADVERTISEMENT

Zzzzzzzz

im ready to start talking about the cincy game to be honest. playing kent state, just show up and it's a W..

This board has declined significantly over the years. I suspect because of social sites like Reddit and X and others taking the place of this site. And frankly allowing some posters to just take over with their nonsense drove a fair number away.

This board has declined significantly over the years. I suspect because of social sites like Reddit and X and others taking the place of this site. And frankly allowing some posters to just take over with their nonsense drove a fair number away.
I don't like the format on X for college football discussions. Reddit is full of very strange people, I mean really strange people. This community...we are all similar and here for the same reason. It is still an enjoyable site.

Less than 3 days until game time and this board is dead. . The Lair is on life support
I refuse to get excited before Game 1. I did that last year and got Jurkovecd. Or maybe it was Cignettid.

Not nearly as satisfied as being Janockoed. Because at least something was at stake.

I don't like the format on X for college football discussions. Reddit is full of very strange people, I mean really strange people. This community...we are all similar and here for the same reason. It is still an enjoyable site.
You think Reddit is strange compared to SMF. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: jivecat
I think it's a product of zero buzz or expectations around this team. In the past there have been some star players and a likely good 8-9 win season.

I'm excited to see the direction under the new assistants. Do they have the players to have a big year? Eh, I don't know.

Not sure how it is for others but nil has really killed my hype for seasons. Being invested in recruiting and camp hype to only see them transfer to teams with more $$ just makes it hard to get excited. I will still attend games and watch every game during the season, but just not into all the pre-season stuff with new age of nil.

Not sure how it is for others but nil has really killed my hype for seasons. Being invested in recruiting and camp hype to only see them transfer to teams with more $$ just makes it hard to get excited. I will still attend games and watch every game during the season, but just not into all the pre-season stuff with new age of nil.
This and all of the conference nonsense. Pitt has a conference game this year against Berkeley. In the ACC. College football is just absurd right now, and we aren’t going to get the shit back into the horse.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT