ADVERTISEMENT

1 Clemson vs 4 Alabama, 2 Oklahoma vs 3 Georgia

Regardless of who got in this year, I think it's funny that the Big Xll finally gave in to install a conference championship game, and now those don't seem to matter.

I am confused slightly.. if bama is going to be a 2 pt spread as the 4 seed over the 1, did the committee screw up the rankings?
That’s a good question but they’re committee suits not Bookies.

Maybe The book knows.
Do you think Delaney is just going to let this slide? There will be discussions on just how did this happen. PAC12 commish will be involved as well.
I don’t give a flying hoot about Delaney !

How did this happen?

Clemson
Alabama
Georgia
Oklahoma

......are the 4 best teams in the country. Delaney can read the Charter.
Frig him

Last edited:
Reactions: DiehardPanther
Should be 6 teams currently, but the big ten is awful.
There has never been more than 6 deserving teams. #1 and 2 overall seeds get a Bye. That is a reward to them. 3 vs 6 and 4 vs 5 play on the weekend before Christmas. Keep the bowl system in place. Everybody is happy and the problem is solved.

Reactions: Pittx9
If they make changes then they should completely fix the system, which to me is 8 with the 5 champs getting a spot along with the top rated non power 5 champ. Make ND and BYU join a conference or the only spot they are eligible for is the two wild cards. The two wild cards can be chosen by the committee and committee seeds the teams. First round is at favorites home field, this gives them a reward for being at the top and a team like clemson gets a home game against UCF this seaso

If they make changes then they should completely fix the system, which to me is 8 with the 5 champs getting a spot along with the top rated non power 5 champ. Make ND and BYU join a conference or the only spot they are eligible for is the two wild cards. The two wild cards can be chosen by the committee and committee seeds the teams. First round is at favorites home field, this gives them a reward for being at the top and a team like clemson gets a home game against UCF this seaso
The Non-Power 5 Champ will not have a seat. There is no way that is going to happen. ND and BYU will not be forced to join a conference, but it might be wise if they give 5 spots to the Power 5 conference champs.

The Non-Power 5 Champ will not have a seat. There is no way that is going to happen. ND and BYU will not be forced to join a conference, but it might be wise if they give 5 spots to the Power 5 conference champs.
Don't get me wrong they won't have a spot but they should get one. One spot for 65 schools isn't that much to ask. I want a 12-0 UCF in the playoff's. Its a underdog story I would love to see. They would get beat badly more often than not but it would also be a reward for the top seeded team!

Regardless of who got in this year, I think it's funny that the Big Xll finally gave in to install a conference championship game, and now those don't seem to matter.
b12 overreacting to baylor and tcu not getting in, when they wouldn't have gotten in even if one was a champ because the big name schools will always get the benefit of doubt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT