ADVERTISEMENT

3 Body Problem

Watched this new series on Netflix. If you like high concept scifi, then I recommend giving it a try.
Seen mixed reviews. Some said it was boring AF and they quit watching after a short viewing and some said they loved it.

Seen mixed reviews. Some said it was boring AF and they quit watching after a short viewing and some said they loved it.

Netflix is in a bit of a bind with this show. It was supposed to be a 3 part series but the immediate response isn't justifying the cost of more seasons.

I'm still planning on watching it.

I started it seems good so far. Contrary to what you guys are saying though I’ve seen a LOT of social media on it with people saying they need to complete the whole thing?

So I guess we will see?

Netflix has a 2 body problem...Benioff and Weiss. Aren't they (Netflix) pot committed at this point?

Netflix has a 2 body problem...Benioff and Weiss. Aren't they (Netflix) pot committed at this point?

Why are they a problem? I understand that Netflix paid them a lot of money, but I think they did a great job with this show and I expect it to increase it's audience as more people hear about it.

I started it seems good so far. Contrary to what you guys are saying though I’ve seen a LOT of social media on it with people saying they need to complete the whole thing?

So I guess we will see?
Might start it soon. Just started The Gentlemen on Netflix. Good so far.

Guy Ritchie series

Last edited:
Why are they a problem? I understand that Netflix paid them a lot of money, but I think they did a great job with this show and I expect it to increase it's audience as more people hear about it.
I was being tongue in cheek. Netflix invested them and essentially stole them from HBO. They are two of the biggest names in tv. If they want additional seasons my guess is they will get what they want. I haven't watched it yet but will absolutely binge here shortly. It seems like my type of show

Reactions: HailtoPitt
Might start it soon. Just started The Gentlemen on Netflix. Good so far.

Guy Ritchie series

So Guy Ritchie made a series with the same title as one of his movies, but they don't appear to be connected?

Also, why is he making that instead of the RocknRolla sequel that the end credits promised and I've been waiting to see for 15 years?

So Guy Ritchie made a series with the same title as one of his movies, but they don't appear to be connected?

Also, why is he making that instead of the RocknRolla sequel that the end credits promised and I've been waiting to see for 15 years?
That's odd lol. I saw that when I googled the trailer. Was the movie any good?

That's odd lol. I saw that when I googled the trailer. Was the movie any good?
It was a good return to a Guy Ritchie movie after making Aladdin and the King Arthur travesty. So it’s definitely worth 2 hours if you like his stuff.

It deals with basically the same thing as the show (which I haven’t seen), competing weed empires in the U.K, but I don’t know if there’s any relation between the characters. The characters don’t seem to share any last names, but many in the movie are just known by nicknames so I couldn’t say.

Reactions: BurghGuy68
It was a good return to a Guy Ritchie movie after making Aladdin and the King Arthur travesty. So it’s definitely worth 2 hours if you like his stuff.

It deals with basically the same thing as the show (which I haven’t seen), competing weed empires in the U.K, but I don’t know if there’s any relation between the characters. The characters don’t seem to share any last names, but many in the movie are just known by nicknames so I couldn’t say.

It's kind of the same story from different perspectives.

Well, it started off pretty good but once I got past episode 4 or 5 the sci-fi stuff really took a back seat to the melodrama. I have one episode left so maybe it can get back on track.

I didn't realize they were involved. It gets a hard pass from me now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT