ADVERTISEMENT

An open letter to Pitt fans

recruitsreadtheseboards

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2006
My god. We can slice and dice this any way we want to, make all the excuses and justifications we want to, but PSU friggin annihilated us this recruiting year. Annihilated.

To show you how this board acts, only last week I can find a post with many replies indicating Kevin Givens is a "stud". Since he flipped, he is now an average 3 star recruit. Come on, which is it?

I can't help that some of you are just so fanboys, that you are essentially the Chris Adamski's of the Pitt world, that you can't look at things from an objective standpoint. And rooting and wanting your team to win and do well should not be enough to lose all objectivity and be able to deal with this from a realistic standpoint. Why does rooting for a team interfere with being able to judge. Look, I love the Penguins and Sidney Crosby more than most. But right now, they and he are playing like Dog Doo Doo. That doesn't make me any less of a fan, and wanting them to win any less. But college football fans are mostly retarded, and by that I mean it is an opiate to your brain functions. Anyways.....

Look, we all know this is not the end, it is a means to an end. That guys bust, and while it still comes down to coaching and development it starts with talent. If it was Pitt who had PSU's class, this place would be on fire and would be laughing at Penn State. THAT is a realistic look, THAT is the correct take on this whole thing.

Pitt is way behind, and PSU's staff is not going to relent. It stole some of our kids, especially Givens just for pure sport and spite. Our so called vaunted coaches couldn't even sell the fact to Givens and Bowers that they were sloppy seconds, and if they were so valued, why didn't PSU offer from the get like Pitt did?

It is time to stop making excuses and justifications for mediocrity. I look at this class and see mediocrity. Sure, Whitehead might be a star, a super star. So was Aaron Donald. Yay. We went 6-6 with Aaron Donald. Tyler Boyd is a super star. We went 6-6 with Boyd. Point here, we always get a superstar. The problem is, we don't get enough good players in the other 20 or so slots and are mediocre.

So....I don't care if yinz hate me, don't like me, if this makes you cry when you read this, you call me negative, no....this is the reality. Now does this mean PSU is going 11-1 and Pitt is going 6-6 in 2-3 years? Not necessarily. But the correlations from strong recruiting class to on the field success is fairly high.

We have to beat them at Heinz in 2016. We have to rub their noses in it. I don't know if Pitt has the talent to do that. We shall see what this staff has, but I am sorry, I know they only had a month, but they never flipped anyone, and had more flips than friggin Greg Louganis in the LA Olympics against us. That is NOT impressive.

So it was great poking the eye of the tiger, engaging PSU, but they bit back and they won this go round. No other way you can spin it. None.

Largely agree but Givens And Bower always wanted to go to PSU. They got the offer and they flipped. I understand what you're driving at but this was the school they wanted all along. They accepted Pitt's offer because they didn't have a PSU offer. And they may be pawns. But that's where they wanted to go all along so they did.

This post was edited on 2/4 1:36 PM by King Of All Message Boards

So what is your problem? We can all see what happened and are not happy about it.

Givens was a big loss, as was Curtis. We don't know how good they will be, but they were certainly in positions of need.

Not much we can do about it right now, is there?

Best thing Pitt fans can do is start showing up at games so that we remove one of UPS's big recruiting points, which is the disparity in fan support.

Pitt fans are not happy today. But again, what is the point of your post?

Go Pitt.

Originally posted by MajorMajors:
So what is your problem? We can all see what happened and are not happy about it.

Givens was a big loss, as was Curtis. We don't know how good they will be, but they were certainly in positions of need.

Not much we can do about it right now, is there?

Best thing Pitt fans can do is start showing up at games so that we remove one of UPS's big recruiting points, which is the disparity in fan support.

Pitt fans are not happy today. But again, what is the point of your post?

Go Pitt.
My point? First of all, you are right about Pitt fans need to show up for games, but then again, Pitt also needs to start winning these games. Anyway.....

I am reading these posts saying "no big deal" and "we still got the best player" and "PSU still isn't relevant" etc....but Pitt fans, or "they flipped average recruits"............and continuing to bring up the Sandusky scandal........

And it is time for Pitt fans to just shut up. Quit being idiots and be honest. It doesn't hurt anyone to be honest. It is what it is, but to justify and look for things that aren't there, well that is acting like the Nits have always acted. And I hate that. I don't want to be associated with a fanbase that acts like them.

We'll be fine, and I totally trust the new staff to be successful here. What if the staff couldn't reel in Stocker, Brightwell and McKee, but kept Bowers and Curtis, and signed Petrishen? The perception would be, okay, pretty good class.

Everyone's truly upset by PSU stealing a few of our guys at the 11th hour. Yeah, that's going to hurt over the short-term, for a variety of reasons. But, we need to all think medium to longer-term. We are competing against every college football team in the nation, not just PSU. And I feel VERY confident that, this staff will win more than its share of recruiting battles in 2016 and beyond.

H2P

recruit, don't you understand that it is the way it is with fans? Fans are biased. We love our school, and hate the rivals. It is nice to be objective, but it is hard. I have good friends that are PSU fans. We discuss and argue, and preach our points of view. We do it in good fun, and admit when a good point is made, but we still believe that our schools are the best. I have given PSU credit for their recruiting class, and good academic standing, but the problem lies with the arrogance and bragging of their fanbase on the boards. They have had sanctions, headlines on ESPN for their football crime rate, mediocre football, and have taken a beating on a national level, yet they act as if they are elite, and everyone else is lesser. They portray the Pitt coaching staff as negative, yet they have been negative and their hypocrisy has been documented. It goes on and on. I am rational and admit when the opponent is good and has accomplished something. But one of my pet peeves is hypocrisy. I hate it in politics, religion, and sports, and anything else, and I won't accept it with their program and coaching staff. I feel no need to apologize for defending Pitt with relation to PennSt. I will admit that their recruiting class was excellent, but they need to win on the field, just as Pitt needs to. When they do that, I will credit them for that. But, until they show remorse for their program's sins and quit making excuses and be in denial for their shortcomings, then I will refute their criticisms of other programs. I just hope while I'm still alive, that I can witness a Pitt victory to humble their fanbase and witness the embarrassment they will suffer from losing to what they think is lowly Pitt. I admit Pitt has been mediocre, but have faith in the new staff to bring excitement and success to a sleeping giant.

For all the whiners, did you forget what kind of kids MSU recruited????? Not 5 stars, not 4 stars. Unlike ped coaches and rape lovers like Franklin, the MSU staff coached up kids.That's what Narduzzi will do. Calm down. Franklin can't coach. Look at his NFL QB that he has ruined in one season.

1) I think you are overblowing the situation right now.

2) If this is happening in 2-3 years, I will fully agree with you.

3) This is a product of a revolving door at Pitt for coaches, mediocre results, and a piss poor fan base along with bad leadership. However, the new leadership seems to want to fix the situation, but it will take time.

Good post. We did in fact have our asses handed to us.

That being said, all is not lost. We don't know what kind of gameday coaching staff we have just yet. On the flipside, Penn State's staff hasn't exactly set the world on fire on the field - there is some evidence to suggest that they aren't that good (see: Hackenberg, Christian). Talent is only one part of the equation...execution is the other.

God I hope we finally have a staff that can coach on gameday. Since they haven't coached a game yet, I'm going to believe that they will help us overcome some talent disadvantages. I hope I'm right.

And by putting ^^^this^^^ on the free board, you've just shot to the top of the Nits' choice for "Poster of the Year".

Congratulations. Maybe they'll give you a free lifetime pass for the Sandusky Showers Exhibit for your effort.

Recruits,

What would you have gauged a success? We protected our best recruit and guys who flipped a lot of people on this board saw coming if the PSU offer ever came in.

Did you want him to bring some of the kids from MSU that committed to playing for his defense there?

He's been our coach for a month. I thought he did a perfectly adequate job given that situation.

Shove your open letter and obvious dislike of the new staff. 'So-called vaunted' and 'not impressive' really objective stuff. Of course PSU won today, they should have given they're already entrenched. And of course it sucks losing good players to them, but by all accounts two were gone the minute they got offers. Woe is us, let's all bitch to the heavens because we are all recruiting experts whose lives will never be the same.
A lot of Pitt fans are finally, truly energized after getting our guts ripped out for so long. If it's not for you, fine. To each his own. I'll give this staff the time they need to put Pitt back on the map. If you can't do the same have fun cranking out more sh!tty letters.

Frankly some fans today are acting like...

Complete assholes today....no 2 ways around it....staff has 3 weeks...3....versus a year....

Anyone making ridiculous judgements at this point needs their head examined.....period.

There were a limited number of scholarships and Pitt hung onto the ones we really wanted while attacking some areas of need...

This supposed honesty claptrap is nothing more than the same old live in fear negativity....you guys are actually buying penn state hype.....again.

Wanny was kicking RichRod's ass every February....

RichRod was kicking Wanny's ass every fall.... with one very notable exception.

Michigan kicked Dantonio's ass every February for the past 8 years.

Dantonio kicked Michigan's ass every fall, except one, in the past 8 years.

I don't much care what PSU won today. It's insignificant. ON THE FIELD, Pitt will be better than PSU next year... mark it down.

And Owt... you can shove your "open letter" up your ass. For a guy who has a handle of "recruitsreadtheseboards", you are pretty damn stupid to negative recruit against your own school on a board in which the recruits are reading. Take your open letter to the pay board, dumbass.

Originally posted by recruitsreadtheseboards:
My god. We can slice and dice this any way we want to, make all the excuses and justifications we want to, but PSU friggin annihilated us this recruiting year. Annihilated.

To show you how this board acts, only last week I can find a post with many replies indicating Kevin Givens is a "stud". Since he flipped, he is now an average 3 star recruit. Come on, which is it?

I can't help that some of you are just so fanboys, that you are essentially the Chris Adamski's of the Pitt world, that you can't look at things from an objective standpoint. And rooting and wanting your team to win and do well should not be enough to lose all objectivity and be able to deal with this from a realistic standpoint. Why does rooting for a team interfere with being able to judge. Look, I love the Penguins and Sidney Crosby more than most. But right now, they and he are playing like Dog Doo Doo. That doesn't make me any less of a fan, and wanting them to win any less. But college football fans are mostly retarded, and by that I mean it is an opiate to your brain functions. Anyways.....

Look, we all know this is not the end, it is a means to an end. That guys bust, and while it still comes down to coaching and development it starts with talent. If it was Pitt who had PSU's class, this place would be on fire and would be laughing at Penn State. THAT is a realistic look, THAT is the correct take on this whole thing.

Pitt is way behind, and PSU's staff is not going to relent. It stole some of our kids, especially Givens just for pure sport and spite. Our so called vaunted coaches couldn't even sell the fact to Givens and Bowers that they were sloppy seconds, and if they were so valued, why didn't PSU offer from the get like Pitt did?

It is time to stop making excuses and justifications for mediocrity. I look at this class and see mediocrity. Sure, Whitehead might be a star, a super star. So was Aaron Donald. Yay. We went 6-6 with Aaron Donald. Tyler Boyd is a super star. We went 6-6 with Boyd. Point here, we always get a superstar. The problem is, we don't get enough good players in the other 20 or so slots and are mediocre.

So....I don't care if yinz hate me, don't like me, if this makes you cry when you read this, you call me negative, no....this is the reality. Now does this mean PSU is going 11-1 and Pitt is going 6-6 in 2-3 years? Not necessarily. But the correlations from strong recruiting class to on the field success is fairly high.

We have to beat them at Heinz in 2016. We have to rub their noses in it. I don't know if Pitt has the talent to do that. We shall see what this staff has, but I am sorry, I know they only had a month, but they never flipped anyone, and had more flips than friggin Greg Louganis in the LA Olympics against us. That is NOT impressive.

So it was great poking the eye of the tiger, engaging PSU, but they bit back and they won this go round. No other way you can spin it. None.
Please jump off the cliff

So recruits..., you want to fire Narduzzi already, since you think he was out done by Franklin?

Look, I was one who said I thought Givens was potentially a very good player. I still think so. But the word "potentially" still applies to Givens, as it does to Whitehead and everyone else. We'll see.

Here is the thing, Pitt did well this year given that we went through a coaching change. Sure, a few guys flipped in the end. Franklin and company were recruiting them for a year or more and established relationships with these guys even though they'd verballed elsewhere. Narduzzi was recruiting them for a few weeks. Its not shocking that they flipped.

Sure, many Pitt fans spend too much time thinking about Penn State, but your rant was also focused on the comparison between the two schools, rather than just looking at what Pitt did and didn't do. Nothing wrong with that either; just sayin'.

If you want to look to the future, in a few short weeks in the eleventh hour, Narduzzi was able to add some key recruits and hang on to most of the verbals. Not bad. Next year at this time, we will be in a better position to judge him and his staff on their recruiting abilities.

And while I track recruiting too, and will enjoy it if Pitt gets a top 20 class next year, I also am aware that MSU got out-recruited every single year by UM, and every year, MSU kicked their ass on the field.

I'll say it again, Givens had some issues that certainly could have led Pitt not only to cool, but even rescind its scholarship offer. In the least, I wouldn't be surprised if Pitt didn't exactly fight to retain him. As far as I know, we did not rescind, but I am more relieved than concerned about that one.

This post was edited on 2/4 3:43 PM by CrazyPaco

I think you're overreacting and the way you are blubbering that all things live and die with penn st is anything but objective.

Originally posted by CrazyPaco:
I'll say it again, Givens had some issues that certainly could have led Pitt not only to cool, but even rescind its scholarship offer. In the least, I wouldn't be surprised if Pitt didn't exactly fight to retain him. As far as I know, we did not rescind, but I am more relieved than concerned about that one.
I can't address whatever you're referencing.

But if it required a cover-up, then (given the backgrounds of their new coach and new president) he certainly chose the right school.
sign0004.r191677.gif

Give me a freaking break. You want honesty. Ok, Pitt is irrelevant right now, and guess what so is Penn St.

Lets se what happens on the field in 2016.

An open response. MSU and Dantonio werebeaten badly for recruits by Michigan's Rich Rod and Hoke. But we were able to overcome that issue with better evaluation and development of recruits and players. Franklin doesn't look like much more than a recruiter.

I think Nardog follows Dantonio's blueprint. He has the staff that will out evaluate and develop PSU. High school coaches will like Narduzzi and distrust Franklin over time. Nobody thought MSU could compete with UM when Dantonio took over. Narduzzi will do well. Kids that flip to PSU aren't the kinds of kids that will work out well for Narduzzi anyway. Playing for Narduzzi and being accountable won't be for every one. It's a totally different path...one that will pay off big. Hang in there. Character counts. You have it, the Nitwits don't.

Wow. First off, thank you for proving my theory that college football is an opiate that distorts people's intellect, because as college graduates, and I am assuming you all are college graduates you can't be that dumb. You did exactly what I have been saying, you have no ability to filter and reflect, you just charge ahead like a bull at a red towel. The bull loses by the way.

I literally spit out my drink laughing at the posts saying I hate this staff or I want to fire Narduzzi. Just where, oh where did I say that? Nowhere. None. Didn't even insinuate in the least.

I just stated the truth, we got boat raced by James From State College and his merry band of footballing salesmen. I cannot help it that your fan allegiance cannot admit this. I am assuming a lot of you are Steeler fans too. Does your allegiance not allow you to come to the conclusion that the Steeler secondary sucked? Huh? You are a Steeler fan, so can you only see roses? Or say if you are a fan of....I dunno, the Cleveland Browns. Do you think Johnny Manziel was a good pick? If you can separate this, why can not college football fans separate reality from fantasy.

Again, I could care less if this is what fans do. This is not what I do, nor the guys I hang around with, we prefer to while keeping our allegiances and rooting for Pitt, we also live in the real world. The one that says, Penn State kicked our ass this year in recruiting, and not just did that, but rubbed our noses in it. Like I said, Givens was just pure sport for them. Just a pure trophy.

And also, did I not say that this is a means to an end, not the end and development and coaching ultimately will determine how these classes turn out? Because we know this. But again, if the shoes were switched, we would be dancing on the Nittany graveyard on this recruiting rout.

We were LAST in the ACC according to Rivals. We were 60th overall. PSU was 13th. That is not close. Now I know, you know, a lot of this is because they essentially had a class double in size, but we had guys flipped from us, we didn't flip anyone.

We got humbled. We also have a chance to pay it back come 2016. And I suspect if the chance for either to run up the score, I am sure it will be "run it up Herman, leave no doubt" as the mantra.

I think this new war, a revitalization for this rivalry is good for college football as a whole, but especially good for Pitt. But we learned today just how far we have to go. What I found hilarious is Pitt fans trying to spin it any other way. Again, if you don't get this, don't understand it, it ain't me who has a problem. It is you.

In my opinion the new Pitt staff did a fine job getting things back on track, creating excitement and putting together a solid recruiting class that will be a first step to better things!

Like another poster said lets all get out to the games, donate, and be positive as the program moves forward.

Pitt football is on the way up!

Signed: The Goat

Go Pitt!

Wow. First off, thank you for proving my theory that college football is an opiate that distorts people's intellect, because as college graduates, and I am assuming you all are college graduates you can't be that dumb. You did exactly what I have been saying, you have no ability to filter and reflect, you just charge ahead like a bull at a red towel. The bull loses by the way.

I literally spit out my drink laughing at the posts saying I hate this staff or I want to fire Narduzzi. Just where, oh where did I say that? Nowhere. None. Didn't even insinuate in the least.

I just stated the truth, we got boat raced by James From State College and his merry band of footballing salesmen. I cannot help it that your fan allegiance cannot admit this. I am assuming a lot of you are Steeler fans too. Does your allegiance not allow you to come to the conclusion that the Steeler secondary sucked? Huh? You are a Steeler fan, so can you only see roses? Or say if you are a fan of....I dunno, the Cleveland Browns. Do you think Johnny Manziel was a good pick? If you can separate this, why can not college football fans separate reality from fantasy.

Again, I could care less if this is what fans do. This is not what I do, nor the guys I hang around with, we prefer to while keeping our allegiances and rooting for Pitt, we also live in the real world. The one that says, Penn State kicked our ass this year in recruiting, and not just did that, but rubbed our noses in it. Like I said, Givens was just pure sport for them. Just a pure trophy.

And also, did I not say that this is a means to an end, not the end and development and coaching ultimately will determine how these classes turn out? Because we know this. But again, if the shoes were switched, we would be dancing on the Nittany graveyard on this recruiting rout.

We were LAST in the ACC according to Rivals. We were 60th overall. PSU was 13th. That is not close. Now I know, you know, a lot of this is because they essentially had a class double in size, but we had guys flipped from us, we didn't flip anyone.

We got humbled. We also have a chance to pay it back come 2016. And I suspect if the chance for either to run up the score, I am sure it will be "run it up Herman, leave no doubt" as the mantra.

I think this new war, a revitalization for this rivalry is good for college football as a whole, but especially good for Pitt. But we learned today just how far we have to go. What I found hilarious is Pitt fans trying to spin it any other way. Again, if you don't get this, don't understand it, it ain't me who has a problem. It is you.
Again... please heed your freaking username, owt.

Recruits. Read. This. Board.

You are negative recruiting your own school.

Take it to the pay board.

This post was edited on 2/4 5:53 PM by UPitt '89

Why I'm wasting time responding to your second lecture of the day I can't explain, but what the hell. . .
What spin do you keep referring to? I would say most Pitt fans realize that PSU won this year's recruiting battle by a wide, wide margin. There are various reasons for that, and ultimately Pitt needs to shoulder most if not all of the blame. We've created this mess and it won't be fixed during a 30-day recruiting blitz.
We should all realize that our defense was horrible and cost us at least 3 games in which the offense put enough points on the board to win.
We also would probably agree in unison that while a dislike/hatred for Penn State is shared, what those clowns do in Happy Valley should not dictate how Pitt puts the pieces back together. Beating them on the recruiting trail must happen, but no chance that was going to be the case this year.
If recruiting doesn't improve significantly next year, I would agree that there is a problem. Ditto for the porous defense.

By lecturing everyone from a high horse you achieved your goal, so congrats on that. Giggles for you.

So much for your 'spin' theory, however, because I can see Pitt's present just fine.

Again, I think overall, he has some points, but like a whiney girlfriend that accuses you of cheating because you glance at a pretty girl 100 yards away, he is being overly dramatic and totally making a mockery of his point.

Oh well.

Originally posted by UPitt '89:

Again... please heed your freaking username, owt.

Recruits. Read. This. Board.

You are negative recruiting your own school.

Take it to the pay board.

This post was edited on 2/4 5:53 PM by UPitt '89
'89, please let's not insult the kids who reads these boards. They know the score. But it is also one game. But to be disingenuous over it is not changing it.

I am not saying things can't change nor at the end of the day, the key is WINNING GAMES, not Twitter or recruiting battles.

James Franklin can go to hell as far as I am concerned. He is a friggin fraud and I wish him the worst.

Yes, I don't get where this "spin" is coming from, I don't see much of it. We filled some areas of need with some great recruits but clearly didn't steal the show like other programs with volumes of 4 star recruits. In the end, it doesn't really matter. I think we are going to be an improved team next year and we are headed back in the right direction. That's all that matters to me.

Here is my response - show up to the games and support the program. Write a check and do something about it instead of talking about it.

UPitt89 gave all of us real good advise.

I suggest we clean up this "free" board starting in February 2015.

Recruits grow up and find someone to vent with and find something positive to post!

New staff, new head guy at Pitt, and soon a new AD! Wtf do you want ?

I often wonder why this "free" board exists? See what "free" get you exactly nothing!

Go Pitt!

I look forward to how Coach Narduzzi and staff recruit and coach this team in the coming year. I didn't expect them to light the world on fire this recruiting year. I'm confident that the kids they got this year they feel they can develop.

I really like how confident this staff is. It has spilled on to quite a few Pitt fans. That is what I take from this recruiting year and its a big win for this program.

Fellas..long time subscriber, yet I rarely post. I have to say the last month has been fun and we should not feel in any way guilty for a coaching staff that is not afraid to mid it up. The post above...its a decent viewpoint. Certainly can't argue with the recruiting PSU has done this year. One or two years certainly does not make a program. Let's remember this PSU team is mediocre at best, losing to every team that mattered on their schedule. They have great fan support..but so do the Cleveland Browns..that stuff means nothing. That doesn't mean PSU won't be good going forward, but let's not forget that not very long ago (less than 10 years) a certain coach Wanny brought in the #11 recruiting class in the nation, followed by the #8 class in the nation the very next year. My point is, they have every right to be happy today, but there are no guarantees in recruiting. Narduzzi will get a fair share of really good players. I don't think anyone would be surprised to get a top 25 class consistently from him. Pitt needs to win on the field against PSU and then it will get even more interesting. Based on performance, any way you cut it, PSU has NOT proven to be the dominant team in PA. Period. Some say Pitt has poked a sleeping giant. My vantage point is different...Pitt, a once proud national power has awoken...finally
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Is there a trophy given for recruiting classes? Last I saw, we are in a different conference than the peds. Their coach was bragging about beating Pitt for recruits, but shouldn't he be more worried about OSU and MSU? This recruiting season is over now we see how the coaches use what they have.

I have not heard that Givens was thinking of decommitting, but I do believe he felt that he couldn't compete with Brightwell and McKee and he didn't have any faith in himself so he left for a place where he didn't have to worry about that because they don't have that caliber of talent at LB

Don't agree with most of you points nut do ageee PSU out recruited us this year. But couldn't that have a lot to do with coaching stabilty then anything else Cmon the man had a month to recruit. Not really a fair assement or compation.Thats like you and me running a race and at the last minute i'm replaced but a new person who doesn't know te course and he has to race on one leg.Bottom line Compare next year not this one.

Well I guess we should go ahead and forfeit the 2016 game and the B1g can just give the championship trophy (who is it named after now?) to PSU.

Originally posted by Cap pitt:
I have not heard that Givens was thinking of decommitting, but I do believe he felt that he couldn't compete with Brightwell and McKee and he didn't have any faith in himself so he left for a place where he didn't have to worry about that because they don't have that caliber of talent at LB
Really? Because PSU didn't recruit any LB's either? See this is the type of ChrisAdamski fanboy rhetoric I am talking about. He flipped because he always was a Nitter at heart, and always wanted to go there. Because he grew up in environment where PSU is the center of their pathetic universe. He flipped because PSu tossed him a scrap.

An open letter to recruitsreadtheseboards:

Thank you for making the same thread that been made 25 times in 2 weeks. Pitt fans need consistently reminded by other Pitt fans that Pitt is inferior to Penn State and keeps getting beat by Penn State. They also need reminded constantly that their "spin" is ridiculous by the few intelligent, clear-headed, and non-hysterical fans such as yourself. We will never be as good as Penn State unless we keep getting constantly reminded that we are not as good as Penn State. Also, you are a martyr for the Truth (TM) and correctly don't care if anyone is tired of your whining because you're speaking Truth (TM) and Truth (TM) is never whiny.

The reality is you prefer it that Penn State beat Pitt for recruits, otherwise you couldn't make threads like this. You prefer that Pitt go 0-4 in the upcoming series because then you will have been proven Right (TM) in your wailing, and being Right (TM) when all the other Pitt fans are Wrong (TM) is more important to you than anything. Also, Objectivity (TM). You got it. The reality is that you're not objective. You're a cynical egotist who has a desperate need for attention because your obviously Right (TM) perspective is not given the recognition it deserves.

There are fanboys for a team and fanboys for themselves. You are the latter. I don't care if you hate me, if you get all puffed up with self-righteousness because a blind idiot dog should be be able to see how right you are and it's so aggravating that your opinion is not dominant.

If it is really so important for you to get acknowledgment that PSU > Pitt, go talk to some Penn State fans. You'll get total agreement with everything you say since it is always hysterical teenage girl whose friends didn't take her to Jonny's party from you, and Pitt plays the role of the girls who blew you off. Your other friends need to know this and agree, or they're just mindless fanboys of these bad girls who didn't meet your expectations (again).

You are all about you and how you are Right (TM) when others are Wrong (TM). Not about Pitt or Penn State. Just you. But never stop, don't get that idea. Whiny self-righteous proclamations of Clear Vision (TM) and Objectivity (TM) and how people are retarded because they don't prefer to harangue others with hysterics about how bad things are are nothing if entertaining, from a psychological perspective.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT