ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon Huntley-Hatfield

Would be a huge get.

Has the transfer rule changed? I thought you only had one free transfer and a graduate transfer.

Didn’t Pitt beat out NC State for John Hugley?

I dont remember but I doubt NC St made a serious offer. We dont beat NC St in recruiting. But with Ben Middlebrooks coming back, my pitch to BHH is that he's going to split time at NCSU. Middlebrooks was dominant vs TT. Show him that video. At Pitt, he plays 28 MPG. A little leary about taking Louisville players though. Look at Withers's idiotic decision.

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ
I dont remember but I doubt NC St made a serious offer. We dont beat NC St in recruiting. But with Ben Middlebrooks coming back, my pitch to BHH is that he's going to split time at NCSU. Middlebrooks was dominant vs TT. Show him that video. At Pitt, he plays 28 MPG. A little leary about taking Louisville players though. Look at Withers's idiotic decision.
You mean the team that we beat twice this season?

B. Maze Elite. Good talent. He's a bit of a head case and doesn't like to be coached. Rick Barnes was glad to see him depart, but he's hopefully grown up some since his Tennessee days.
Looks like he was a young one when he was at Tennessee - he’s played three full years of college basketball and doesn’t turn 21 until this August.

0% chance we beat NC State for a recruit. We are like 0 for our last 20 vs NC St in recruiting. We were coming off 1 seeds and losing guys from Yough to bad NC State teams. No chance
Thought that streak ended.

B. Maze Elite. Good talent. He's a bit of a head case and doesn't like to be coached. Rick Barnes was glad to see him depart, but he's hopefully grown up some since his Tennessee days.
Not sure this is still accurate. If you look at how his game has changed year to year since then, it’s apparent that he’s coachable. Even if it’s by a less than stellar coach.

Not sure this is still accurate. If you look at how his game has changed year to year since then, it’s apparent that he’s coachable. Even if it’s by a less than stellar coach.

I don't know if it's still accurate or not.

And perhaps stating he didn't like to be coached was a poor way to phrase it. Supposedly, he's a bit thin-skinned and doesn't like to pushed. That won't work playing for Rick Barnes.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
They were very serious about Hugley.

Reactions: singregardless
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT