ADVERTISEMENT

Curtis flips

Now this seems like a db move....flipping on signing day. I'm not one to come down hard on these kids but still...

Dick move, unless he told the coaches beforehand.

Still a dick move this late in the game.

I agree... Makes you wonder what coaches say at the last minute to get get kids to flip, or maybe it's their parents? Who knows.

Either way, would have loved to see Curtis sign with Pitt. Read nothing but good things about him. Guess its simply, NEXT MAN UP!!!!

Re: Doesn't show that he even visited - WTF?

Hey he was a 2-Star recruit.

Only 2-Star that Ole Miss signed.

Since he is not matriculating to Pitt, no need to talk about him again.

HAIL TO PITT!!!!

I think the ole miss coach showing a Florida kid a video of the blizzard like conditions hitting the northeast the past weeks could be all the recruiting it takes.

I'm an Ole Miss Alum and Drew Richmond (5 star OT) decommitted from us today to sign with Tenn. Trust me, I feel you on this. I'll say this though, kids look at these message boards...kids who may be thinking about attending Pitt one day, and it does your school no good to call a kid a 100% dbag on here. Just an honest opinion.

I agree with you, but if a kid commits to a school and signs somewhere else without telling the coach he originally committed to, that's not right. He should expect some backlash....maybe not douchebag, but you get the point.

There's a right way and a wrong way to do things.

I've separated myself from the recruiting process a bit since last year. I wouldn't want random people tormenting me over my decision of where to live my next 4 years. As for Curtis, he's much closer to home at Ole Miss, and was only committed to Pitt for what, 2 weeks? Big deal. Wade Freebecks decision to switch on LOI day bothered me since he was committed for nearly a year, but this is nothing. Best of luck to Mr. Curtis.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT