ADVERTISEMENT

Dior confirms SMF was right and Gabel kicked him out

Knowing Gabel’s reputation at Minnesota I believe Dior’s version ( for the record I wanted Dior kicked off the team)

It specifically states that Gabel wasn't involved. That makes the exact point I was making.

What? No it doesnt. It says that the PG reviewed the code of conduct.

OK, so answer this. Whose call was it? Someone had to review the code of conduct and make the decision. Was it Lyke then?

It was not HL, next.

But according to NCPitt, it wasnt Joan Gabel's decision either so who then? Does Pitt have an AI program to make these determinations. The program just reviews the code of conduct 1 year after events happen and then it makes a determination?

But according to NCPitt, it wasnt Joan Gabel's decision either so who then? Does Pitt have an AI program to make these determinations. The program just reviews the code of conduct 1 year after events happen and then it makes a determination?
Did he play in Europe?? And lawyers were involved, throughout. So it moved slowly.
But the last person would be the new Chancellor.

What? No it doesnt. It says that the PG reviewed the code of conduct.

OK, so answer this. Whose call was it? Someone had to review the code of conduct and make the decision. Was it Lyke then?
Did you even read the article? It explains the whole process. I even summarized the endpoint for you and you still ignore the facts.

As to the PG's statement, you are in complete denial. The quote I posted included "Gabel had no connection with Johnson’s dismissal."

Reactions: Parkview57
You get dumber by the post. The PG article and my summary states "The process worked through the administration as it should and was decided by the University Review Board."

Again, you choose to ignore the facts that prove you wrong.

Did you even read the article? It explains the whole process. I even summarized the endpoint for you and you still ignore the facts.

As to the PG's statement, you are in complete denial. The quote I posted included "Gabel had no connection with Johnson’s dismissal."
C86E3nhUQAA1HjV.jpg

Reactions: NCPitt
You get dumber by the post. The PG article and my summary states "The process worked through the administration as it should and was decided by the University Review Board."

So, Dior is lying then? Just man up and call him a liar because what he is saying is the opposite of your second-hand account by some PG reporter. What he actually said + the timeline which saw him back on the team, back in school, and traveling across international waters certainly makes it sound like he's telling the truth.

So, Dior is lying then? Just man up and call him a liar because what he is saying is the opposite of your second-hand account by some PG reporter. What he actually said + the timeline which saw him back on the team, back in school, and traveling across international waters certainly makes it sound like he's telling the truth.
intro-1616440239.jpg

Do you not understand that "administration" in his statement is the organization that reviewed and judged his case and appeal? Is this too hard concept for you?

He is telling the truth. But you, from day 1, have misinterpreted and misunderstood the process. I'm being too kind here. In reality, you want so badly to prove your claims right that you just ignore the words put right in front of you.

Do you not understand that "administration" in his statement is the organization that reviewed and judged his case and appeal? Is this too hard concept for you?

He is telling the truth. But you, from day 1, have misinterpreted and misunderstood the process. I'm being too kind here. In reality, you want so badly to prove your claims right that you just ignore the words put right in front of you.

You need to read his quote again. There is an important word in front of "administration."

You and Goldbergfan under his 93rd alias are the only people who think there was a year-long process to expel him and that he would have been expelled even if Gallagher were still here.

You need to read his quote again. There is an important word in front of "administration."

You and Goldbergfan under his 93rd alias are the only people who think there was a year-long process to expel him and that he would have been expelled even if Gallagher were still here.
You are dying on this hill.

The process took whatever it took. You do realize that was expelled in the first decision, right? That’s why he appealed. The final decision was just an affirmation of the first decision. So nothing really changed over the course of a year and the chancellor’s name made no difference.

Reactions: FreeportPanther

The process took whatever it took. You do realize that was expelled in the first decision, right? That’s why he appealed. The final decision was just an affirmation of the first decision. So nothing really changed over the course of a year and the chancellor’s name made no difference.
george-carlin-quote-never-argue-with-an-idiot-they-will.gif

Let's see. Dior Johnson says something and Joan Gabel says something. Which one has a higher probability of being a lie? Hmmmm, between a dumb jock who couldn't stay in school anywhere and a respected university Chancellor. Man, this is a tough one. o_O
Exactly. Academics never lie.

Those are not necessarily the facts. Just the reporter’s information from the administration. Do you really believe the head of the University of Pittsburgh was totally clueless and had no input at all about this decision? I do not think so!!

Reactions: NCanton Panther
Those are not necessarily the facts. Just the reporter’s information from the administration. Do you really believe the head of the University of Pittsburgh was totally clueless and had no input at all about this decision? I do not think so!!
Yes, I think a new Chancellor in her first month on the job had more significant numbers of things on her plate than the discipline of a student-athlete, especially when an established process was already in place.

He wasn't expelled in the first decision, he was suspended. He took the plea deal in December, which enabled him to be re-admitted to school and back on the team. He wasn't admitted pending some appeal which took 8 months. It was done. Over. He was back serving a season-long team suspension but a full member of the team and university otherwise. Then, late in the summer, someone decided that Pitt made an error and maybe they did because I dont know the university policy. The bottom line on this is whether Gallagher/Lyke made an error or not, a new decision was made by the new administration. This wasn't due to some Dior appeal. It was an entirely new decision and yea, maybe it eventually ended up in some University Review Board but that's ONLY because the case was "opened up" by the new administration. And I dont necessarily think Gabel cares that much about athletics to know what's going on but someone tipped her or someone else higher up off and the case was reopened.

He wasn't expelled in the first decision, he was suspended. He took the plea deal in December, which enabled him to be re-admitted to school and back on the team. He wasn't admitted pending some appeal which took 8 months. It was done. Over. He was back serving a season-long team suspension but a full member of the team and university otherwise. Then, late in the summer, someone decided that Pitt made an error and maybe they did because I dont know the university policy. The bottom line on this is whether Gallagher/Lyke made an error or not, a new decision was made by the new administration. This wasn't due to some Dior appeal. It was an entirely new decision and yea, maybe it eventually ended up in some University Review Board but that's ONLY because the case was "opened up" by the new administration. And I dont necessarily think Gabel cares that much about athletics to know what's going on but someone tipped her or someone else higher up off and the case was reopened.
"...and the cow jumped over the 🌙 "

• Haha
Reactions: FreeportPanther
You're insane or stupid. There can beno other reason for your complete distortion of the situation. This is my last post on the topic.

It was the felon ‘s decision

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT