ADVERTISEMENT

DJ Burns is in the portal and Pitt can get him

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001

Averaged 13 and 11 at YSU. 6'7 PF. This is what I mean. A guy like this is going to be relatively cheap and is probably a better college basketball player than Thiero.

BTW, no idea how he'd still be eligible. I guess these guys are just going to keep playing until they are 30. He has already played 4 full seasons, not including the 2020-21 Covid year when he played in 6 games. So maybe he got a RS for the Covid year which was free anyway? Again, this is why I say Hinson could get another year if he wants it.

So many guys left. But are we done?

Last edited:
Averaged 13 and 11 at YSU. 6'7 PF. This is what I mean. A guy like this is going to be relatively cheap and is probably a better college basketball player than Thiero.

BTW, no idea how he'd still be eligible. I guess these guys are just going to keep playing until they are 30. He has already played 4 full seasons, not including the 2020-21 Covid year when he played in 6 games. So maybe he got a RS for the Covid year which was free anyway? Again, this is why I say Hinson could get another year if he wants it.

You had me, post title had me thinking NCST

First Double Digit Scoring Season playing at Low and High Majors and shot 32% from 3. No thanks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT