ADVERTISEMENT

EPL starts this friday...

Matty Turner with the road win at Stamford Bridge. Although he really didn’t have to do much. 21 shots for Chelsea, 75% possession, and only 2 on frame.

New year. Same Chelsea. God this is frustrating. All these over priced 19-22 year old players, and nary any linkeage in the squad. Relegation battle lies ahead.

Can’t lose at home to a toothless team like NF. Nice giveaway by the 115 million Caicedo. That’s 2 goals this year already due to his poor play. Should have signed Tyler Adams for 20 million.

Matty Turner with the road win at Stamford Bridge. Although he really didn’t have to do much. 21 shots for Chelsea, 75% possession, and only 2 on frame.

New year. Same Chelsea. God this is frustrating. All these over priced 19-22 year old players, and nary any linkeage in the squad. Relegation battle lies ahead.

Can’t lose at home to a toothless team like NF. Nice giveaway by the 115 million Caicedo. That’s 2 goals this year already due to his poor play. Should have signed Tyler Adams for 20 million.
I haven’t looked, but what’s the word on pulisic and his new team? Is he playing and having any impact?

Not to sound mean but Chelsea is broken in a bad way.

Lil Luton. Making a good showing in their inaugural EPL debut. 16th spot, 20 points, 32 goals for, only a -10 goal differential. Put 4 on Newcastle at their place, however gave up a 4-2 lead in the 2nd half. If Luton stay up, and Rob Edwards doesn't win EPL Manager of the Year, then that would be a shame. I'm sure they'll go full deep throat on Klopp and give it to him as a parting gift. I think most had them where Sheffield is right now. Low point total, low goal total, massive goal difference.

Oh.Boy. My Whites this morning <3

gets 3 @ the tinpot "big" club
I was watching. Then I had to step away in the 85th minute when you guys were up 1-0. Then I came back as the final whistle blew and saw Fulham pulled out a late winner 2-1. That’s awesome.

• Love
Reactions: Allan McMurray
Just watched Monday night football. Chelsea vs New Castle. I’ve been wondering this for a few years now. Sean Longstaff for New Castle. Is there a more English name than LongStaff? Lol. I feel like that would be a character in Game Of Thrones or Lord of the rings.

• Haha
Reactions: Allan McMurray
Just watched Monday night football. Chelsea vs New Castle. I’ve been wondering this for a few years now. Sean Longstaff for New Castle. Is there a more English name than LongStaff? Lol. I feel like that would be a character in Game Of Thrones or Lord of the rings.
Or English royalty. Longshanks from Braveheart.

• Haha
Reactions: Fk_Pitt
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT