ADVERTISEMENT

New Arkansas Walkout Song

The Razorbacks should play this every time they take the court.

Money Talks

I guess I give credit to John Tyson for trying to buy a Natty but I want a lower tier program to do that. Why the eff cant the Koch Brothers buy the best team in college basketball at Wichita State? That hemp farmer just gave FAMU $237 million. I would have loved to see him give the basketball program like $20 million to try to win a natty next year. That's the stuff I want to see. FAMU or a school like that disrupting things would make people lose their mind. If I had more money than I could ever seriously spend, yes, I'd try to buy a Natty for Pitt but just for fun I'd give like SIU-Edwardsville $20 million to be spent all in one year for a chance they can make a Final Four.

I guess I give credit to John Tyson for trying to buy a Natty but I want a lower tier program to do that. Why the eff cant the Koch Brothers buy the best team in college basketball at Wichita State? That hemp farmer just gave FAMU $237 million. I would have loved to see him give the basketball program like $20 million to try to win a natty next year. That's the stuff I want to see. FAMU or a school like that disrupting things would make people lose their mind. If I had more money than I could ever seriously spend, yes, I'd try to buy a Natty for Pitt but just for fun I'd give like SIU-Edwardsville $20 million to be spent all in one year for a chance they can make a Final Four.
I mean if it was a guarantee I’m sure they would. But there is only one champ out of 15-20 serious programs. So for this year, one 5 million investment likely gets a championship while 19 5 million investments come up short. That’s a lottery ticket gamble… as such, most business people don’t throw away money.

I mean if it was a guarantee I’m sure they would. But there is only one champ out of 15-20 serious programs. So for this year, one 5 million investment likely gets a championship while 19 5 million investments come up short. That’s a lottery ticket gamble… as such, most business people don’t throw away money.

That's why if I'm the FAMU dude, I spend $20 million this year. $5 million each for the top 4 portal dudes. Or not even thr top 4 portal dudes. How bout the top 4 college basketball player? Recruit them off existing rosters. Why cant this happen?

That's why if I'm the FAMU dude, I spend $20 million this year. $5 million each for the top 4 portal dudes. Or not even thr top 4 portal dudes. How bout the top 4 college basketball player? Recruit them off existing rosters. Why cant this happen?
Yankees and a lot of other teams say hi…

Basketball is such a scary investment, because all it takes is one day of ice cold shooting and you're gone in the first round.

... unless you can convince Dan Hurley to take your job. Then you'll best everyone by 30.

Basketball is such a scary investment, because all it takes is one day of ice cold shooting and you're gone in the first round.

... unless you can convince Dan Hurley to take your job. Then you'll best everyone by 30.

It is but lets say you are the FAMU guy or some other billionaire from a small school. A $20 million payroll probably buys you a 31-3 record and a Sweet 16 and maybe father than that. For a school like FAMU, that's like winning it all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT