ADVERTISEMENT

New commit

I'm all in on the small fast guys. Good luck covering them all. Your're gonna have a mismatch somewhere. Speed kills!

Disclaimer: I don't really have a choice but to be all in being that I'm a die hard fan.

He received an offer 2 days before signing day, had an official visit in January, and Bell had an in-home visit today, I think. He's a scholarship player.
did someone check the batteries on the pat signal machine, it's obviously not working..

Yep...and if you happen to go to a game here in the south(especially here in Texas) you would be amazed how much another level it is.
I was in Orlando one year and Saban was talking on the side about high school football. He thought Texas from top to bottom had the best football but he thought many of the kids were often peaked and burned out by the time they graduated HS.

I was in Orlando one year and Saban was talking on the side about high school football. He thought Texas from top to bottom had the best football but he thought many of the kids were often peaked and burned out by the time they graduated HS.

That was always the criticism people had of Mack’s recruiting when he was at Texas.

His class would be done by the end of summer at a time when that was unheard, and the complaint was he had taken all the early bloomers that had good recruiting rankings but maxed out physically.

Then Vince Young came along and made up for any issues in recruiting.

He received an offer 2 days before signing day, had an official visit in January, and Bell had an in-home visit today, I think. He's a scholarship player.

Then it's weird. Maybe whomever did the edit leaked something they weren't supposed to. But Narduzzi still usually tweets the signal immediately - whether it's public yet or not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT