ADVERTISEMENT

O.T. - RIP Ty Moore, former North Allegheny stand-out wrestler.....

Panther Parrothead

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 6, 2001
From his brother, Teague Moore's Facebook page:

"As many of you already know, my brother Ty Moore passed away during his sleep last night. He will be deeply missed by many. Family, Friends, and the wrestling community has lost a legend. He was a mentor to many, he was my idol.
I will always love and deeply miss my brother. His life helped many of us find our way. He also helped direct so many in their journey.
Finally he can be at peace. He has been fighting a long battle and can finally be rest. I love you and will always miss you brother. Thank you for helping make me who I am."'

Re: I remember his match in the Dapper Dan match.

It was amazing.

Sounds like cancer. Does anyone know the cause of death?

Re: I remember his match in the Dapper Dan match.

Originally posted by Dallas Burgher:
It was amazing.

Sounds like cancer. Does anyone know the cause of death?
I attended that Dapper Dan match ..... GREAT win for Ty Moore !

I remember all of the controversy that he got himself into...

...with the so-called "sleeper hold" that he was accused of using when working off the front headlock. That even made the television news...was it Sam Nover who did a feature about it? (It's been so long ago....)

Ty was so good and dominating that I don't understand why he even bothered messing with that stuff.

Re: I remember all of the controversy that he got himself into...

Originally posted by Panther Parrothead:
...with the so-called "sleeper hold" that he was accused of using when working off the front headlock. That even made the television news...was it Sam Nover who did a feature about it? (It's been so long ago....)

Ty was so good and dominating that I don't understand why he even bothered messing with that stuff.
Pretty much every dominant wrestler at that time did it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT