ADVERTISEMENT

One Narduzzi's Guys Expresses His Gratitude

BoldSpartacus

All American
May 29, 2001
Every college program has its success stories, certainly over the years many Pitt players have had happy endings and NFL beginnings. I think with Narduzzi at Pitt for the next decade or more there will be many more at Pitt, many stories like this Narduzzi guy who expresses his gratitude as he leave early for the NFL. He was one of the under appreciated guys Narduzzi and Dantonio saw something in and turned him into a great Spartan.

I share this with you because I am very excited about what Coach Narduzzi and his mentor Mark Dantonio built at MSU, and I am grateful like this player that they did it the right way. Winning can be done the right way, the respectful way, the honest way, the Dantonio and Narduzzi way. Coaches don't have to hire the mothers or coaches of players to get them to come a program and they don't have to lie by omission in recruiting. The ends justifies the means approach of Harbaugh and Meyer are not the only way and I don't believe the best way to succeed. Real sustainable success can be achieved the Dantonoio/Narduzzi way with every thing above board. One of their guys just said it well:

One Narduzzi's Guys Expresses His Gratitude

Thanks for the Link Bold!

Always welcome here with your glimpse into our future! I'm glad to see the calibur of student athlete in East Lansing is similar to the one we desire at Pitt!

Best of luck to your SpartanDawgs in 2015!

Hail to Pitt!

Steve

Another one of MSU's lightly regarded recruits that developed into a NFL 1st rounder. Waynes is appropriately grateful for his MSU experience. I always thought Waynes was a better cover corner than Dennard, and that's saying something.

If you're a DB,m Narduzzi is probably the best guy you can play for. And man does he like those long, rangy, hard nosed corners.

Thank you for posting this info on our board Bold. I always like MSU and will be rooting for your team as always.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT