ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon vs James Madison Result

vantheman1976

Redshirt
Apr 2, 2005
Oregon had all they could handle from James Madison yesterday at the Fitzgerald. Down 2 to 1 sets they came back to win it in 5 sets. Pitt takes on JMU tonight. We will not take them lightly. This is not a pushover team we are playing.

Reactions: phijo and Fk_Pitt
Oregon had all they could handle from James Madison yesterday at the Fitzgerald. Down 2 to 1 sets they came back to win it in 5 sets. Pitt takes on JMU tonight. We will not take them lightly. This is not a pushover team we are playing.
This team needs to play tough games and learn how to win them. They will get a good one from High Point too. They challenged them last year.

25-8 in the 3rd.

Pitt hits .552 in the 1st, .583 in the 2nd, and then .538 in the 3rd. .557 for the game.

VVG with 8 kills and 0 errors in 9 swings, Babcock with 10 kills and 1 error in 16 swings. Nwokolo with 8 kills and 1 error in 10 swings.

Anyone know why Fairbanks didn't play?
Maybe nothing more than Fisher experimenting with different personnel rotations before the ACC schedule starts next weekend. She certainly isn't injured. Let's see what he does with his line up tomorrow against High Point.

25-8 in the 3rd.

Pitt hits .552 in the 1st, .583 in the 2nd, and then .538 in the 3rd. .557 for the game.

VVG with 8 kills and 0 errors in 9 swings, Babcock with 10 kills and 1 error in 16 swings. Nwokolo with 8 kills and 1 error in 10 swings.
Well....I just cautioned that they not take JMU lightly. Instead they decided to be a juggernaut today....geez!

Reactions: Fk_Pitt and jctrack
Maybe nothing more than Fisher experimenting with different personnel rotations before the ACC schedule starts next weekend. She certainly isn't injured. Let's see what he does with his line up tomorrow against High Point.
She has to be hurt, even if only slightly. There is no way that she sits an entire match. Unless she did something stupid and got a 1 game suspension. And she does not seem like that kind of kid.

She has to be hurt, even if only slightly. There is no way that she sits an entire match. Unless she did something stupid and got a 1 game suspension. And she does not seem like that kind of kid.
You know I wondered whether she might be in the doghouse also....just not sure....hope not. In any event....2 more non conference games....tomorrow and this coming Wednesday. We'll see what unfolds with her playing time.

She seemed a little injured to me Vs Oregon. She was definitely subbed for more — looked like she was wearing some sort of wrap around torso and her knee . She moved around okay - but didn’t seem 100%.

My guess is they gave her the night off to rest- hopefully get healthier.

She seemed a little injured to me Vs Oregon. She was definitely subbed for more — looked like she was wearing some sort of wrap around torso and her knee . She moved around okay - but didn’t seem 100%.

My guess is they gave her the night off to rest- hopefully get healthier.
And she is not starting again today. I’d say she is banged up and they are giving her some time off.

Did the announcers mention why Fairbanks isn't playing? She is so critical to the team so hopefully it's nothing serious.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT