ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Another proud, proud PSU moment....

Yep, he is starting to smell funny
Originally posted by UPitt129:

Originally posted by Pitt79:

Was Pitt recruiting her for football or something? Why is this here?
Between Pitt79 seeming to excuse the behavior of the PSU frat, and his incessant and nonsensical bashing of Dixon on the basketball side, I would think it would be time to realize he is a nitter troll.....

I think it is time for the ban hammer.

Re: PSU frat

Originally posted by Ski11585:

Originally posted by Twisted Pittster:

Originally posted by vinniep33:
Taking photos of naked women on campus without their consent has been occurring since there have been cameras on campuses. Ever see animal house?
And that makes it ok how??

It's much different today with smart devices and social media that can have the photos distributed worldwide in a matter of moments. Did anyone in "Animal House" have an iPhone?
That's it! There's nothing NEW about the racist song the Oklahoma frat sang! They ALWAYS sang that song! EVERY YEAR, it's been handed down for generations! The only difference now is some idiots record it and post it on Facebook. that's the crime! Nobody was "outraged" when it just happened within the group and everybody kept their mouth shut. there where hundreds of freshman, in that same frat, at OU, who sang that same song, hundreds of times, since the day the whole thing started, and this guy, the one dumb enugh to be recorded singing it when it get's posted on line is treated like he's someone special doing something new.
So just because people have "always" been signing about lynching blacks or sexually assaulting women, that makes it ok?
Doesn't make it OK, just that the outrage is FUNNY, the sort of "acting like it's a surprise" that makes me laugh. This sort of thing is still going on all over the place! A bunch of people just had emergency meetings this week to say "Don't post anything on Facebook", since they just did similar things within the last week.

Originally posted by 9nationalchampionships:

Yep, he is starting to smell funny

Originally posted by UPitt129:

Was Pitt recruiting her for football or something? Why is this here?
Between Pitt79 seeming to excuse the behavior of the PSU frat, and his incessant and nonsensical bashing of Dixon on the basketball side, I would think it would be time to realize he is a nitter troll.....

I think it is time for the ban hammer.
So you'd basically be banning a Pitt grad for his opinions and willingness to say what's true, instead of following what the majority believes. You'd be just like a Nitter board banning someone for criticizing JoePa.

Admission standards back in the 70s weren't what they are now. Just stating a fact.

Originally posted by USN_Panther:
Admission standards back in the 70s weren't what they are now. Just stating a fact.
And the standards they use are BS then and now, and Now they let in minorities with lesser numbers on tests just to accomodate political correctness and satisfy quotas to disply diversity just for the sake of diversity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT