ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Pedos lose their top recruiter and coach they just promoted

JokePa

Sophomore
Dec 4, 2010

I severely doubt he left because his WR group completely underperformed against one of the worst returning defensive backfields in the country and without 2 of their starters to boot in only having 4 catches for 63 yards the ENTIRE game.

Plus I doubt he left because of 42-39 or 12-0 either.

He probably left because he took that step off the penn state stepping stone.

If Pitt ever gets a good recruiter we will flip him.

I severely doubt he left because his WR group completely underperformed against one of the worst returning defensive backfields in the country and without 2 of their starters to boot in only having 4 catches for 63 yards the ENTIRE game.

Plus I doubt he left because of 42-39 or 12-0 either.

He probably left because he took that step off the penn state stepping stone.

Flip a coach?

So, other teams hire recruiters of coaches???

I know you are a penn state tool, but really, drinking this early?

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

He will just come back as prock99 the panther fan.

Interesting to note that Nittany Security also doesnt know the guy was a coach and not a player, so maybe it wasnt a big loss.

Happens anywhere though. Coaches will go from weaker school to stronger school, then almost every year, Alabama loses their OC/DC to become a HC somewhere. It is not a big deal now-a-days.

I do think that if a coach does leave like that, then any player he recruits or plays for him should be allowed to transfer to any other team except that coaches new school.

Reactions: Teh Teh and JokePa
1. He was not just promoted. I don’t know why you feel the need to make crap up.

2. There is not an assistant coach on Pitt staff that would have turned it down. That would apply to any staff. If the greatest college coach in history offer you a coordinators position you take it.

3. He was a great recruiter but I would call him the top recruiter. Recruiting will not take a hit with him leaving.

1. He was not just promoted. I don’t know why you feel the need to make crap up.

2. There is not an assistant coach on Pitt staff that would have turned it down. That would apply to any staff. If the greatest college coach in history offer you a coordinators position you take it.

3. He was a great recruiter but I would call him the top recruiter. Recruiting will not take a hit with him leaving.

HAHA. OK, so now we see the pedos response is to cover up everything (oh, wait)

1. Umm. Read the article, your beat writer said he was promoted one month ago.
2. That makes no difference, unless you are saying Pitt's program is at the same par as yours. If you are, then, thanks? I think you are the only psu fan that I ever heard say that.
3. You might not call him the best, but guess what? Rivals did. He was recruiting coach of the year in 2016. I agree though, they certainly have the money flowing to lure recruits, I doubt it will matter too much, but I think it takes a bit of a hit.

Love getting the ire up for the nitwits. Sure, they could just not reply on a Pitt message board, or say 'yep, damn shame, we really loved the guy' or any number of above board comments, but no, you have to deny a promotion, say his recruiting didnt matter and talk about Pitt even though I labeled the threat clearly OT.

HAHA. OK, so now we see the pedos response is to cover up everything (oh, wait)

1. Umm. Read the article, your beat writer said he was promoted one month ago.
2. That makes no difference, unless you are saying Pitt's program is at the same par as yours. If you are, then, thanks? I think you are the only psu fan that I ever heard say that.
3. You might not call him the best, but guess what? Rivals did. He was recruiting coach of the year in 2016. I agree though, they certainly have the money flowing to lure recruits, I doubt it will matter too much, but I think it takes a bit of a hit.

Love getting the ire up for the nitwits. Sure, they could just not reply on a Pitt message board, or say 'yep, damn shame, we really loved the guy' or any number of above board comments, but no, you have to deny a promotion, say his recruiting didnt matter and talk about Pitt even though I labeled the threat clearly OT.

Lol. Your content is pure gold. Will mommy be dropping you off at your commuter school on Monday morning? I visit this board for one reason, and one reason alone - I love seeing the Western Pa hill people get all worked up.

Reactions: JJTopp99 and ejb25
Lol. Your content is pure gold. Will mommy be dropping you off at your commuter school on Monday morning? I visit this board for one reason, and one reason alone - I love seeing the Western Pa hill people get all worked up.

Thanks, I totally agree, it was a wonderful post full of accurate statements.

Mmm, no I graduated years ago, you still call your mother 'mommy'? Makes sense.

I am not western PA person, but I am happy seeing you red necks all worked up in slappy valley.

Your name is very fitting for you :)

Reactions: Teh Teh

I realize it is a very long article, and they use big words. So, I will pull out the section for you :)

"Franklin promoted Gattis to passing game coordinator last month when quarterback's coach Ricky Rahnewas elevated to offensive coordinator. This move was made after Joe Moorhead left to become the head coach at Mississippi State. Running backs coach Charles Huff went with Moorhead, which is why the Lions hired Corley to take Huff's old spot last week."

Sorry for the copyright infringement there, but you really have to spell it out to penn state fans.

Reactions: Teh Teh and omega
Thanks, I totally agree, it was a wonderful post full of accurate statements.

Mmm, no I graduated years ago, you still call your mother 'mommy'? Makes sense.

I am not western PA person, but I am happy seeing you red necks all worked up in slappy valley.

Your name is very fitting for you :)

I don't live in Happy Valley. I've stated that already. I have been to "Da Burg", more formally known as Inbredsburgh on a few occasions. Never seen a town with more overweight people in my life. I was in attendance for that 33-14 ass whooping this year and the majority of your fans took up 2 seats. Truly an embarrassment. I'm sure you're no different than other Commuter U people in that regard.

I don't live in Happy Valley. I've stated that already. I have been to "Da Burg", more formally known as Inbredsburgh on a few occasions. Never seen a town with more overweight people in my life. I was in attendance for that 33-14 ass whooping this year and the majority of your fans took up 2 seats. Truly an embarrassment. I'm sure you're no different than other Commuter U people in that regard.

haha, WOW.

Ok, I realize you are dumb as a box of rocks but where to start with that masterpiece?

First, the game was in slappy valley, so all the fat people you saw were your inbred people. Even insinuating that Pittsburgh is less diverse than Centre County is beyond laughable.

Second, whopping? Pitt outgained pedo st. You won on turnovers by a QB in his first game. We shut down your offense, with our defense that was completely suspect.
Just like the year before when we killed pedo st with 341 yards rushing and 6 sacks to zip.

If it wasnt for your wimpy schedule, we would have similar records.

Next, you didnt state you dont live in happy valley. Were you using another account when you said this?

Next commuter U. Ped St has 3 times the amount of commuters to their school than Pitt does. Not even sure what you are talking about here, but then again, you dont either.

I imagine you are just trying to get this thread deleted since you want to hide any assemblance of negativity toward the only thing in your life you care about.

haha, WOW.

Ok, I realize you are dumb as a box of rocks but where to start with that masterpiece?

First, the game was in slappy valley, so all the fat people you saw were your inbred people. Even insinuating that Pittsburgh is less diverse than Centre County is beyond laughable.

Second, whopping? Pitt outgained pedo st. You won on turnovers by a QB in his first game. We shut down your offense, with our defense that was completely suspect.
Just like the year before when we killed pedo st with 341 yards rushing and 6 sacks to zip.

If it wasnt for your wimpy schedule, we would have similar records.

Next, you didnt state you dont live in happy valley. Were you using another account when you said this?

Next commuter U. Ped St has 3 times the amount of commuters to their school than Pitt does. Not even sure what you are talking about here, but then again, you dont either. You say you're not a Western Pa person, but I say that Johnstown still qualified. Lol.

I imagine you are just trying to get this thread deleted since you want to hide any assemblance of negativity toward the only thing in your life you care about.

The game is decided by points scored, dumb dumb. 3 score win = whoopin'. Wimpy schedule? You lost to UNC, at home, their only P5 win. Pitt is a great school for kids who grow up in the area and want to stay in the area after they graduate. Not so great for people who have long-term plans outside of Western Pa.

This is too easy. Lol

Why do you keep making yourself look foolish on your rival's site?

More often than not, your posts on this site are silly, if not downright untruthful.

Do you lack the self control to not post here?

Sounds like a smart move on Gattis’ part, can’t turn down Saban when he comes calling. I can’t imagine this will hurt their recruiting at all. I would’ve preferred if Terry Smith would’ve left for our sake. Also, like another poster pointed out, Franklin is their best recruiter. Until he leaves, the recruiting boat will continue to sail.

Reactions: CCvNYC

So a nitter that wears a white sheet at group functions and thinks cow-tipping is the best form of entertainment comes on a Pitt board and calls us "hill people"??? You do realize that Shittany Valley is in the middle of a bunch of hills, right? And there are no major cities nearby? LOL!!!

You losers need to get a life outside of raping little boys and being delusional about everything.

So a nitter that wears a white sheet at group functions and thinks cow-tipping is the best form of entertainment comes on a Pitt board and calls us "hill people"??? You do realize that Shittany Valley is in the middle of a bunch of hills, right? And there are no major cities nearby? LOL!!!

You losers need to get a life outside of raping little boys and being delusional about everything.

I don't live in HV, dammit. I live near many major cities. Pittsburgh isn't near any major cities. Hillbillies like you think Pittsburgh is a major city because you've spent your entire life there and know nothing else.

Why are you so hung up on rape? I'm assuming you are a victim of sexual assault, but there's better ways to handle it. And yes! Incest, which is very common in your neck of the woods, is indeed a form of sexual assault.

I don't live in HV, dammit. I live near many major cities. Pittsburgh isn't near any major cities. Hillbillies like you think Pittsburgh is a major city because you've spent your entire life there and know nothing else.

Why are you so hung up on rape? I'm assuming you are a victim of sexual assault, but there's better ways to handle it. And yes! Incest, which is very common in your neck of the woods, is indeed a form of sexual assault.

How many major cities do you live by? You’re probably talking Harrison City, Evans City, Elwood City and Don Alan Auto City. Nothing like a well traveled intellectual going places.

Reactions: HOF Coach
The game is decided by points scored, dumb dumb. 3 score win = whoopin'. Wimpy schedule? You lost to UNC, at home, their only P5 win. Pitt is a great school for kids who grow up in the area and want to stay in the area after they graduate. Not so great for people who have long-term plans outside of Western Pa.

This is too easy. Lol

You are an idiot beyond compare. I grew up in the most major city in the
country (even you can probably guess where that is). I now live in the Philly suburbs,
and have been to both Happy Valley and Pittsburgh on many occasions.
I've done work in both, and have seen football games at both PSU and Pitt.
Your criticism of Pittsburgh and its people is ridiculous. Pittsburgh is a
vibrant city full of tradition ,culture, professional teams, great restaurants,
corporate HQ's, and diversity.
It may be smaller than some of our major cities but it lacks for nothing.
I didn't graduate from Pitt, nor have I ever lived in Pittsburgh, but one of my
sons is a Pitt grad. He makes your moronic statement of "not so great for people who have long term plans outside of Western Pa" to be so far off base it isn't funny.
If Pitt were to close down, Pittsburgh would take a hit, but continue in its
many successes. If PSU were to close down Happy Valley would almost cease to
exist. Your angry rant mixed with stereotypes makes you appear dumber than your posts.

Last edited:
the-hertz-mask-penn-state-fans-get-ready-fro-the-rose-bowl-the-penn-picture-id577385838

You're an a$$hole. And you have rocks for brains. I've lived in Philly and I've lived and still live in Pittsburgh. I'd take Pittsburgh in a heartbeat over Philly or many of the cities I've visited over the years. I guarantee, you little pipsqeak, that I've been to many more cities than you have. I know a major city and a good city when I see one, and Pittsburgh is one of the best.

I'm not the one hung up on rape. That's you and your little perverted buddies in Shittany Valley. Your comments are obviously directed toward the occupants of Centre County or wherever PissU is located. That's where the incest and rapes occur. You know, like what your hero PoopPants took part in with his little buddy Sandusky. Or maybe you like to go out at night and rape the sheep and cows. That's more your speed and you have more to pick from.

Reactions: daminals76
Tough loss for them from a recruiting standpoint, but not a game-planning standpoint.

He was a "passing game" coordinator. PSU has a pass game coordinator, and a run game coordinator, but neither are the Offensive Coordinator, so they're basically just assistant coaches under the OC.

Definitely hurts recruiting though, especially in the in the PA and NJ area.

Tough loss for them from a recruiting standpoint, but not a game-planning standpoint.

He was a "passing game" coordinator. PSU has a pass game coordinator, and a run game coordinator, but neither are the Offensive Coordinator, so they're basically just assistant coaches under the OC.

Definitely hurts recruiting though, especially in the in the PA and NJ area.

Logical post pass it along to the other cultists..

Hey Ped-U fans, you can yap all you want, but the fact remains that your school and your degree are forever linked to child molesters and those who enabled them. That is the association that ANYONE, football fan or not, has when they hear the name of your school. It doesn't matter if you are on the west coast, the deep south, or northern Canada. The truth hurts, now go back to your cow field and try to make you lawn care management degree from Ped-U sound like a real thing.

Last edited:
Hey Ped-U fans, you can yap all you want, but the fact remains that your school and your degree are forever linked to child molesters and those who enabled them. That is the association that ANYONE, football fan or not, has when they hear the name of your school. It doesn't matter if you are on the west coast, the deep south, or northern Canada. The truth hurts, now go back to your cow field and try to make you lawn care management degree from Ped-U sound like a real thing.[/QUOTE

Strange no one ever accused me of being a child molester. I must not be hanging out with the right people.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT