ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Pens

The Pens blogs and their sycophants are demanding that the Pens trade their first-rounder and continue to go all in on this group and push the core to another cup. I think they're delusional. I think it's like pumping blood into a patient who's already bled out and is flatlined. Perhaps keeping a first-rounder or two would be a good idea. The same people complaining there's nobody in the pipeline are the same people demanding to trade our #1. I don't see the logic.

The Pens blogs and their sycophants are demanding that the Pens trade their first-rounder and continue to go all in on this group and push the core to another cup. I think they're delusional. I think it's like pumping blood into a patient who's already bled out and is flatlined. Perhaps keeping a first-rounder or two would be a good idea. The same people complaining there's nobody in the pipeline are the same people demanding to trade our #1. I don't see the logic.
I just know this. That 4 game winning streak right before the trade deadline this year was the worst thing that could have happened to the Pens. Instead of giving up a 2nd for Granlund (and his contract) they likely could have shipped out Zucker for maybe a 1st, definitely a 2nd. Could have likely moved Dumo for something. Of course Hextall was dead man walking and it is hard to ask someone to sign their own death warrant.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT