ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Pittsburgh Music schedule/events

Fk_Pitt

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2007
Anyone have a site they use that aggregates all the bars/clubs around town and their daily music schedule? Looking for some good music some evening this coming week.

Anyone have a site they use that aggregates all the bars/clubs around town and their daily music schedule? Looking for some good music some evening this coming week.
Post Gazette on Thursdays always puts out a list of performances/venues for the coming weekend/week.

Post Gazette on Thursdays always puts out a list of performances/venues for the coming weekend/week.
Ok cool. Yeah I’m just looking for a laid back dinner and music and potentially on Tuesday which isn’t a great night for going out. I’d even be happy listening to someone like Shelly Duff, who plays a lot of acoustic 80’s/90’s alternative. She plays the Porch in Oakland pretty often.

Reactions: USN_Panther
Ok cool. Yeah I’m just looking for a laid back dinner and music and potentially on Tuesday which isn’t a great night for going out. I’d even be happy listening to someone like Shelly Duff, who plays a lot of acoustic 80’s/90’s alternative. She plays the Porch in Oakland pretty often.
Is there a jazz club in Pittsburgh?
I had never been to one of these before. One of my past trainees was at the conference I attended in Portland and he made reservations and took me. It was a cool night out for dinner.

Is there a jazz club in Pittsburgh?
I had never been to one of these before. One of my past trainees was at the conference I attended in Portland and he made reservations and took me. It was a cool night out for dinner.
There is a jazz bar/restaurant on Penn Ave between the cultural district and the old Hornes building. Looks pretty cool in the summer with it being open to the outside via garage doors/windows. Here it is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT