ADVERTISEMENT

OT:Steelers game thread/For those who care .

Steeler defense, regardless of what happens here, will need to come up with a stop. And if they don’t, they’ll get the blame...

In a game in which the steelers came out flat in a must win, in which the offense could only muster one TD.

As an aside I was not a fan of Mayfield but the dude is really impressing me this game. He has the look of a winner. Can make all the throws. Give the kid a bit more talent and the browns could be really good. In fact they will no longer be a sure win next year.

I really liked him coming out and thought he’d be the best of the group.

I thought Buffalo made a horrible choice with Allen, he’s at least semi-proven me wrong this year.

I really liked him coming out and thought he’d be the best of the group.

I thought Buffalo made a horrible choice with Allen, he’s at least semi-proven me wrong this year.

yeah I was jaundiced by Maziel and I saw some of that in Mayfield. But hes a legit talent

Kind of funny that Steelers fans are rooting for a kid who will end up tormenting them for years to come to win the game. Go BAKER LOL

3rd and 5..Cleveland brought a safety up. Baltimore had single coverage on the right side with the browns cb 7 yards off the LOS and they run the option. That was an easy throw for Jackson to make and he can make it. Harbaugh and his OC should be roasted for that play call.

vwonz9.gif

Here come the conspiracy theories. NFL loves the Steelers. That was a great catch by Landry

CHargers will kill the Ravens. No way they let this HS offense roll up more than 20 points again

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT