ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Steelers Seahwaks

He may have other options but I’m sure the Steelers would welcome him back if he’s so inclined
If Steelers win next week, he will have options. He will go where they tell him "It's an open competition for the starting job." AND he believes them, the latter will disqualify the Steelers.

If you can't understand what I'm saying, I don't know how to explain it to you. I seriously doubt the majority of Steelers fans are under ten years old. In my lifetime I have never been through a seven year drought without winning a playoff game. In fact if you average it out, the Steelers have won a conference championship every 6.8 years of my life, and a Super Bowl every 9. So, I guess I am spoiled. So Tomlin has to win a conference championship next year.
Yeah I’m just going to flat out disagree with you that Steelers fans are spoiled.

If Steelers win next week, he will have options. He will go where they tell him "It's an open competition for the starting job." AND he believes them, the latter will disqualify the Steelers.
IDK. He may get a nice contract to be a backup and be content with the security.
No one is going to break the bank and throw a big multi year deal at him based on 2 games where he was decent but not great.

Reactions: Parkview57
IDK. He may get a nice contract to be a backup and be content with the security.
No one is going to break the bank and throw a big multi year deal at him based on 2 games where he was decent but not great.
Plus with Pickett propensity for getting hurt. He’ll get a lot of PT

Reactions: Parkview57
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT