ADVERTISEMENT

Paris Ford in trouble

As someone who grew up in Clarion, I am glad to the clarification from the SI article.

Game over for Ford. Incredibly stupid decision. Made it out and couldn’t wait to jump back in. Astounding.

Reactions: sonofabit
Sometimes it's best to sit back and wait when criticizing coaches when a perceived superstar doesn't get on the field. I remember a large contingent of fans blaming PN for Paris' lack of star power especially early on and later blamed him when he (PF) lost his job. When in reality, there is so much crap going on behind the scenes that fans aren't privy too that go into why some guys don't succeed.

I remember when the recruiting of this kid was so off-kilter, that I never really thought that his commitment was much of a win. There was just too much smoke around him. He was lucky that PN gave him a chance, when really everybody else had backed off.

Honest question. If he was coming out of high school this year, how much would he get in NIL? 4-star kid. Maybe some character issues but has the skills. I always wonder about giving these kids huge amounts of money.

Honest question. If he was coming out of high school this year, how much would he get in NIL? 4-star kid. Maybe some character issues but has the skills. I always wonder about giving these kids huge amounts of money.
One of the fundamental reasons i am in no hurry to fund pay for play.

$500K

Rodney Gallagher got $200K to fill up water bottles and Quinton Martin is getting $500K

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT