ADVERTISEMENT

Penn State Criminal Case Small Update!

Why the bitterness to the victims? The rapes could have ended years before if it were not for the admin including ( maybe solely ) the head coach who ruled a college! Think man think

Dude ok, there were terrible things that happened at Penn State, it's time to move on... Do you think the victims want what happened brought up on a daily basis by a bunch of idiots on an internet message board who only bring it up because you are upset that Penn State's football program wasn't affected greater and is well on its way to not only recovering, but also improving?

If you really cared about the victims, you would respect their privacy and dignity by not bringing up on a daily basis what happened.

Do not even for a minute act like you care about the victims at Penn State... If that incident upset you so much, you should have found closure the day that Sandusky was thrown in jail and moved on to the next public interest story, maybe something that affects far more people than the sandusky incident, perhaps ISIS, Peace in the Middle East, Police Brutality, Cancer, Gang Wars, Earthquakes in Dubai or the literally THOUSANDS of other instances that have occured since Jerry Sandusky was thrown in jail, but no. You want to sit here and make it about football and nothing else.

If I'm being 100% and not "Politically Correct" I will call it like it is, the ONLY people still harping on about the Sandusky thing are idiot fans of Rutgers, Pitt and Maryland who are upset the sanctions did not affect the FOOTBALL program more, you do not give a rats ass about the victims because if you did, you wouldn't bring up and label an entire university (which for the record you do realize that some of the victims hold Penn State Degrees and 1 for sure still has season tickets to games). The Victims have moved on, Penn State has moved on, time for you to as well but I'm sore you won't.

What's the definition of insanity? maybe if you keep twisting things and bringing up Penn State on a daily basis PA recruits will take notice and spurn Penn State for Pitt, it's obviously worked out that way for you guys... Oh wait

The Victims have moved on? How would you know that? Do you speak for them? I am curious...

I thought this has not even come to trial! AtPete07 is very concerned about the victims but has moved on so they should as well! Typical nut job in centre county

But probably the biggest frustration is not playing. This soon will end. It is the best thing to happen for Pennsylvania HS and college football trust me. Because remember this.......Ohio State has Michigan. Michigan has Ohio State. Michigan State has Michigan and ND. Pitt and PSU are supposed to play each other. Are supposed to both be good and both hate each other.

I agree 100%. I've been on both BWI and the Den where we have fans saying our rivals are Ohio State and Michigan and now you have the IDIOTS over at Rutgers who think they've somehow earned something of a rival with penn state just because they somehow got into the Big 10. I've said for years that Penn State and Pitt need to play eachother and that Pitt is Penn State's TRUE rival. It's great for the state, it's great for the schools, it's great economically.

I also know all about Pitt's academics, I was accepted to both schools I chose Penn State because I got more scholorships and didn't want to live in the city (wanted to live in a college town but that is strictly personal preference). I strongly considered attending Pitt and actually one of my best friends is currently in the 5th year of his PHD program in organic Chemistry at Pitt.

I can't wait to go to Heinz field in 2016, not just because I believe Penn State will win (yes I'm obviously biased but looking at both rosters I think it's obvious which squad has more talent) but because it's a game that brings a ton of guys who played eachother in high school (and in a lot of cases were recruited by both schools) together to represent the 2 best college football programs north of the Mason Dixon line. Can't Wait!

The Victims have moved on? How would you know that? Do you speak for them? I am curious...

The one that has season tickets sits in my section, we all tailgate togother and he is fine with people knowing that he still supports penn state and their athletics just so long as his name is kept confidential.

I thought this has not even come to trial! AtPete07 is very concerned about the victims but has moved on so they should as well! Typical nut job in centre county

It went to trial years ago, jerry Sandusky was found guilty on 40+ counts and is currently living out his days in prison. Not sure what argument ur trying to make other than not letting go of the one argument u have to bash penn state

If I'm being 100% and not "Politically Correct" I will call it like it is, the ONLY people still harping on about the Sandusky thing are idiot fans of Rutgers, Pitt and Maryland who are upset the sanctions did not affect the FOOTBALL program more, you do not give a rats ass about the victims because if you did, you wouldn't bring up and label an entire university (which for the record you do realize that some of the victims hold Penn State Degrees and 1 for sure still has season tickets to games). The Victims have moved on....

There is still a Victim Lawsuit that has not moved on, numerous Civil Actions including the Paterno's that have not moved on, and pending DOJ and DOE Investigations and Findings of Violations as well as numerous BWI Posters, Penn State Trustees, and the Criminal trails still pending with Civil Lawsuits as well as Insurance Companies that are contesting payments on Crimes not covered by them? So, the point is it is not as you allege just Pitt, UMD and Rutgers but many others including many at Penn State, BWI, Trustees, and Other PSU's Alumni and Fans?

For example:
http://www.bagwellforpennstate.com/...vestigator-from-corbett-administrations-list/

Now I have posted the Football program has without a doubt moved on and have done a great job in fixing the problems that Paterno help created and Spanier ignored, and PSU is in full compliance now, and doing a terrific job in recruiting, and I look forward to 2016-19 games and good luck for 2015 season!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT