ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt -21 at Duke

BFo8

Head Coach
Apr 2, 2013
Not much of a surprise they are laying this kind of number against a Duke team that has been absolutely smoked 3 of the last 4 weeks.

Not much of a surprise they are laying this kind of number against a Duke team that has been absolutely smoked 3 of the last 4 weeks.
I could see a back door cover by Duke. If Pitt gets a big lead, then they should rest some starters because of a short week.

New Hampshire part 2

Pitt lays the wood this week … should score 52

The looked overmatched vs Wake. I don't think this one is close.

Betting college football and the NFL in 2021 is a sure-fire way to lose $. It’s usually that way in the NFL. It’s rarely that way in college football. College football can be profitable….college hoops and tennis are the best values IMO.

So many games and events.

Hopefully no hangover where Pitt comes out slow and is down 10-0 early. This Duke team has shown some quit the last couple weeks, step on them early and they may pack it in.
This one is a layup. Take Pitt giving the points. Duke is laughably bad. Pitt needs to stomp somebody. It will be a slaughter.

Getting a win is my primary interest, so my secondary interest is if Pitt can keep Duke under 20 points. If they can’t that’s pretty sad.

No offense, but you saying that worries me. You're the type of dude who keeps Vegas in business. "I'm parlayin' the Steelers, Pitt, and Pens tonight, baby!"
I agree with 9 Nash on Pitt and the points on this one. All signs point to a serious beatdown. And I can’t speak for him, but I am definitely not that “type of dude”.

Then again, I am an infrequent bettor with a marginal track record.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT